DVBViewer 4.3.145, coreavc 2.0.0, windows 7

beerciol

Hi,

I'm trying to use coreavc 2.0.0 with DVBViewer in windows7 x64.

I'm using custom renderers (EVR) and standard renderer.

Picture isn't fluent (probably de-interlacing)

In WindowsXP x86 and VMR9 everything is ok.

Is the any trick to force it to work correct ?

My graphic card is 8600gt, so CUDA is enabled in both OS.

Hi,

I'm trying to use coreavc 2.0.0 with DVBViewer in windows7 x64.

I'm using custom renderers (EVR) and standard renderer.

Picture isn't fluent (probably de-interlacing)

In WindowsXP x86 and VMR9 everything is ok.

Is the any trick to force it to work correct ?

My graphic card is 8600gt, so CUDA is enabled in both OS.

On Windows 7 32 bit and DVBViewer BETA 4.3.1.55 I needed to select video pre-format detection under Settings>Options>DirectX with custom renderer for it to work correctly.

Edited by dvbrewer
When I use Overlay Renderer everything is OK (aero automatically off)

I don't think Overlay is any good for CUDA acceleration though. When you say the picture is not smooth, did you select hardware deinterlacing in CoreAVC options?

hardware deniterlace was checked of course. maybe some driver's (nvidia) aren't compatible. For now I'm using Microsoft codec, it's the best. I bought CoreAVC because in WinXP everything is great. I don't know what's wrong.

Agree with that, but when I click a channel, Aero is closing, and it takes something about 30sec. Maybe there's someone who is using W7 with CoreAVC and can write his own config (printscreens oof CoreAVC config, version of drivers etc)

I just tried the 2.0 CoreAVC under 64-bit Windows 7 using latest 4.3.1.55 beta DVBViewer. Everything's fine with HD and SD H.264 channels. The picture is very smooth, the CPU is around 22%.

0912252246db7f219e1f7aa72b.jpg

My config: NoSync is 0 (default). Dual monitors configuration both by HDMI. 64-bit Windows 7 w/ Aero. EVR Custom. ATI 4850 display card.

I believe the Cyberlink PDVD9 (1501a patch) H.264 decoder is the best.

Edited by ter9999
  • 2 weeks later...

I have audio-video sync problem + freezes when I enable CUDA with Coreavc2, win7 32bits, DvbViewer4.3.1.60 with enhanced video renderer. Everyting fine with VRM9 but tearing issues ;).

audio-video sync fails especially when I resize DVBViewer window (or move from window to full screen mode). I can't figure out if that's a DVBViewer issue or coreavc one.