Watching multiple channels at the same time.

ter9999

There is improvement headroom for DVBViewer's picture out of picture function to see any/all channels in the same TP that they're all in moving pictures at the same time (different than DVBViewer's Mosaic feature which is polling each channel). If I want to hear a specific channel, I can just click to highlight that channel. This is what was implemented in ProgDVB long long time ago which I like very much.

0912241830ec51b866e4c6c3e9.jpg

09122418480a273f44d56d2ef6.jpg

Even watch the same channel in any sub pictures.

0912241848420eb67be499993d.jpg

Sub pictures can be resized/realigned automatically according to the main window size.

Watching so many channels at the same time, CPU usage is still under 8%.

0912241853553b51268aa887b6.jpg

The channels can also align in this way:

0912241857e74d9b67fa56bd6c.jpg

Many users in my forum asked for similar feature in DVBViewer, I usually says no similar feature in DVBViewer...

Edited by ter9999
  • 4 months later...

Come on. This is the 'suggestions and ideas' section, not the ter9999 "Wunschkonzert". Please stop bumping all your threads and requesting features the way you do. Maybe none of them will ever make it into any release...

• 1 month later...

and I love this nice feature too.

please DVBViewer developers consider it on next version of DVBViewer.

I'm using 4.2.1 for about 1 year and i want a new final version with nice new features.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have the avermedia DVB-T card infinity.

I also got a program with my dvb-t card.. and the program has a lot of mistakes.

And I decided for the first time in my life to buy a program.

I'd seen that you do not have the ability to view multiple programs.

Omg. <_<:unsure::rolleyes::mad:

Mosaic is for what ?? Please do tell me.

Preview is for what ??

You have those 2 use useless functions, but you dont have multi programs option.

Omg.

Edited by Kurtis

what are you like 10 years old? Well maybe you ask OMG to send you a little more conversational abilities... Did OMG tell you the DVBViewer soft can what you exspect?

I'm sorry but this kind of post just seems like a joke. Do you write letters to the company which produced your car and complain that it can't fly (OMG)?

Get real. look at the feature table and tell me where the function you exspected is.

<sarcasm>

Sometimes I really do wish there is a test like a driving licence (the german one where you really have to prove you know what you do {well sort of ;)} - not like the USA one: you are alive? ok here is it, you want also a gun?) for PC and internet usage before some people are let loose on the rest of the world....

</sarcasm>

"a little more conversational abilities"

And you could learn to write correctly. I dont "exspect" anything.

I expect to get features that are on the list.

I dont want to fight.

PiP (Picture in Picture): Watching of more than one 3 TV/radio program being transmitted on the same transponder

How can i do that ?

If i press "mosaic" i get blurry picture.

PiP (Picture in Picture): Watching of more than one 3 TV/radio program being transmitted on the same transponder

How can i do that ?

If i press "mosaic" i get blurry picture.

PIP is working perfectly like its written in the featureslist, and i can say you, there is no need to use the same transponder if you use more then one tv-card, and also mosaic is working, i dont know what you want. and btw. i cant read one word about your configuration, hardware and software, nor i cant see a "support.zip".

PeterF

Do not make this topic to a support case! This topic is an attempt to make developers realize that people is not satisfied with whats DVBViewer has to offer so far regarding "Watching multiple channels at the same time". Look at post nr.1 and see what it is all about and that is what people wanna have. Throwing pies at each other wont accomplish anything constructive, only pissing people off.

PIP is working perfectly like its written in the featureslist, and i can say you, there is no need to use the same transponder if you use more then one tv-card, and also mosaic is working, i dont know what you want. and btw. i cant read one word about your configuration, hardware and software, nor i cant see a "support.zip".

PeterF

What is a support.zip ?

And how can i install plug-in ?

In wich folder i must put the plug- in ?

In C:/Program files (x86) / DVBViewer

i have VisPlugins and Plugins folder

and if i enter in DVBV and go to Options/inputplugins

and click on configuration folder i get C:/ProgramData/CMUV/DVBViewer and in this folder i also have Plugins folder. I am confused.

http://img80.imageshack.us/i/14243346.png/ Mosaic ?!!?

i want this

http://img839.imageshack.us/i/72099238.jpg/

My config: win 7 64 bit

MB ASRock M3A770DE

CPU AMD Phenom II x2 555 Black edition AM3 ( working on 4 cores )

CPU cooler Artic-Cooling Freezer 64 Pro

RAM Sil. power 2x2 GB DDR3 1333 mhz

VGA ATI Radeon Sapphire HD 5850 1GB DDR 5

HDD SATA II 1000 GB WD Caviar Black, 7.200 rpm, 32MB, WD1001FALS

HDD SATA II 1000 GB WD Caviar Black 6 Gb/s, 64 MB, 3,5", 7.200 rpm, WD1002FAEX

LC Power 650w Silent Giant

AverMedia DVB-T Trinity

Case Gigabyte GZ-X6 black

Edited by Kurtis

Here. I hope that this is what you guys are asking.

Thank you.

For my graphic card --

Catalyst verison- 10.8.

Chipset AMD 770, AMD K10 (from program Everest)

support.zip

Edited by Kurtis

If you use Cyberlink at >DirectX >MPEG2 Video Decoder which Decoder is in using >View >Filters (at playback)?

I think none. I have no marks in view/filters. :/

?? And if i press any , nothing happens. :/

@Derrick , i dont understand.

I continue this topic.. I didnt want to open another topic.

I aplogize for my behavior, but i easily get pissed of if the

thing i bought dont work as it should be.

Edited by Kurtis
  • 5 weeks later...

I'm using PowerDVD 8 for MPEG2 DirectX

also in View-> Filters-> Cyberlink Video/SP Decoder

but on the same Transponder i can just view Preview but the Mosaic doesn't work.

I can watch a little window of Preview a channel in same transponder and ofcourse i can change preview window size by draging Mouse on its edge but i can't see any Mosaic.

I think in fact Mosaic in DVBViewer 4.2.1.0 dosn't work at all.

I tried Nvidia Codecs too but nothing.

it's strange why Preview works but no Mosaic.