auto mantain aspect ratio when resizing window

nars

Hi,

Very simple suggestion: would be possible to add some sort of option to auto maintain (i.e. force) aspect ratio when resizing DVBViewer window? I mean something like this sample:

http://nars.aloj.net/temp/Project1.rar

Sometimes when watching TV on a small window (I usually do that, I use the "remove all" and "always on top" options and put the small window on a corner of the screen while working on other apps at same time) but then if we want to sporadically resize the window then we always need to click the "best width" button after doing the resize to have the window back on the proportional size (or adjust it by hand...)...

I can see there is already an "Autosize" option, but it only seems to take effect when changing channel for example, if it could apply every time we release the resize frame or even having it "forced" like in the sample above it would be perfect :)

Happy New Year to all ;)