Permanent "No Render" option

maddin

Hi,

the new version is able to stop rendering for recording time. It is possible to bring this option to Mainprogram ?

In this case it will possible to create an Recording PC with old (slow) hardware, which can be build without active cooling.

Hope this will be a "peanut" for you ;)

Martin

Hi Oliver,

i understood this, that rendering is only disabled during recording ?

I want to disable rendering permanently!

Mfg Martin

Edited by maddin
Guest Oliver

Yes. But the AV-control disabled the rendering until you switch channels. That function is independent of the "no playback while recording" checkbox.

Bye, Oliver

Guest Oliver

Hm, that's not very handy. I'd prefer a button that calls the "disable AV-rendering" function of the recorder-control window, with a null renderer you'd have to change the graph.

Bye, Oliver

Hm, that's not very handy. I'd prefer a button that calls the "disable AV-rendering" function of the recorder-control window, with a null renderer you'd have to change the graph.

Bye, Oliver

If this will disable rendering permanently, it will be OK.

Remember, the target is recording only PC, this PC will not use rendering at any time.

But better (for other users) will be a function who enable/disable rendering from mainwindow.

Edited by maddin
I want to disable rendering permanently!

As Derrick said... the solution is already there - go to the Service Center, download the GraphSelector Plugin and read the ReadMe. Use it or ignore it :)

In the moment I still have the problem that after max. 12 hours DVBViewer freezes. I am already using the GraphSelector plugin, so selecting NO AV would be very easy; but how can I determine if DVBViewer is still running fine - and ready ro record if I don´t have picture and sound?