Please , help with recording

Omega3

Hi all , I'm a registered user of DVBViewer pro.

I have a skystar hd2 and the last version of DVBViewer , i record both standard and hd channels from Sky Italy , hd channels on DTT ( I have a Pinnacle 330e that work fine ) , expecially from National Geografic and Discovery , i would to create a dvd's media library for my little son , i think that he can use this dvd's in the future about school.

If i view the recordings with DVBViewer or vlc it's fine.

When i try to convert the recordings ( either in mpg or ts ) with tmpeg encoder ( i buyed it a couple of years ago ) in a DVD format , then i get errors that tmpeg encoder can't open file ( mpg or ts , is the same ).

I try to convert the TS files with PVAStrumento but I get a lot of erros on PMT not forund , ecc.

So , i can record but I have no idea about the usable software to convert this records ( mpg or ts with ac3 audio ) to a DVD.

I find some software with google , but don't works .

Someone can help me ? Thanks a lot.

It seems to work very fine.

This is the first software i saw that is able to take a .TS H264 , AC3 audio file and put it in a dvd with a few clicks !

Just two steps : see , cut and convert the file in mpg , then take the mpg file and make a dvd !

Frank Lapidus said in Lost : "Terrific !" , this is the same.

I will make some other checks but i think that I will buy it in a few days , it's about 50 euros but I think is the right price.

I'm not fully satisfied about a little bit orizzontal/vertical video panning that is not enough fluid in the final dvd , but I don't know if there is something about the source file ; my Dell 630 centrino laptop takes about 16 minutes to complete the operations ( from .TS file to iso DVD file ) starting by a 4m 30s file ( about 4x , it's enough ).

Again , thanks everybody.