Can't open DVB stream using IPTV system

calande

Hello,

I just bought DVBViewer for my Freebox system, an IPTV system that allows you to watch TV on your computer, but when I try to open a stream, I get an error message:

DVBViewer Pro Error

Stream: rtsp://mafreebox.freebox.fr/fbxtv_pub/stream?namespace=1&service=201&flavour=sd

Cannot render Mediafile/Output Pin, error: 0x800C000D Unknown Error

Could you help me please?

Thanks,

:)

• 1 year later...

The DVBViewer only supports DVB IPTV. I don't think the freebox stuff uses DVB IPTV.

I see. Maybe it's not compliant:

The FreeBox patch uses RTSP to receive IPTV streams from an ADSL box. However, this version uses a PLS "Playlist" provided by the box to discover channels, not SDP/SAP, thereby still needing a STB to tune. If we can make a version that uses SDP/SAP Discovery, this requirement will not be needed, and the "Tuner" can be made into a more generic "IPTV tuner".
  • 3 years later...

I'm trying again to open the TV channels from my Freebox DSL router. I opened DVBViewer and went to "Playback > Open UPnP > Freebox Server > TV" and double-clicked any of the channels. I got the error message attached hereafter. How could I troubleshoot this error message? Do you think something is missing in the Freebox implementation to be compatible with DVBViewer? If so, I could suggest such improvements to the Freebox development team...Thank you for any help.

post-74332-0-92543900-1421236706_thumb.png