3D Anaglyph Shader

hackbart

Is there possibility to convert 2D content into anaglyph 3D in real time (just like Sim3D in TMT3) by a shader?

Also, the 3D options were integrated in ProgDVB:

1006271420f79744884a333f40.jpg

10062714201ccfff0edeef5a43.jpg

100627142027be74cc92f2e43c.jpg

Is there possibility to convert 2D content into anaglyph 3D in real time (just like Sim3D in TMT3) by a shader?

nope , u have to use direct show filter instead

here u go , PostProcessor.ini for 3Dfier 2d to 3d filter :

[setup]

PostProcessor=3Dfry 2d-to-3d transformer

AudioPostProcessor=None

Version=513

WMAMultiChannel=0

[Postprocessors]

CLSID.0={0B390488-D80F-4A68-8408-48DC199F0E97}

Name.0=ffdshow raw video filter

CLSID.1={0524CEA7-7E7D-4804-8A7B-D17A99807D3C}

Name.1=NVidia Postprocessor

CLSID.2={3BAFDCB6-8CF6-4D08-9FCE-2D2883A9FB32}

Name.2=Creeo Postprocessor

CLSID.3={F9BA22CA-0704-45EE-A8F9-AC246411A6FA}

Name.3=MoMoLight

CLSID.4={5E356343-12E3-4949-B92E-938222A58E94}

Name.4=3Dfry 2d-to-3d transformer

[AudioPostprocessors]

CLSID.0={A753A1EC-973E-4718-AF8E-A3F554D45C44}

Name.0=AC3 Filter

CLSID.1={B86F6BEE-E7C0-4D03-8D52-5B4430CF6C88}

Name.1=ffdshow Audio Processor

CLSID.2={0BEDA08A-C516-4A44-9141-7B2CF28975EA}

Name.2=InterVideo Audio Processor

CLSID.3={B38C58A0-1809-11D6-A458-EDAE78F1DF12}

Name.3=DC-DSP Filter

• 1 month later...

I had to download this

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/confirmation.aspx?familyId=3b170b25-abab-4bc3-ae91-50ceb6d8fa8d&displayLang=en

to activate EVR Renderer on XP.

Then main submenu View/Shaders appears...and works fine..

Thanks to developer. Smart and simply solution. Good work. This maintains DXVA working !!. I remind that Stereoscopic Player plays 3DTest files but doesnt support DXVA on Cyberlink codecs.

Hi again.

Is there any simple way (shader-like, without stream recode) implement Pulfrich method based on Pulfrich glasses????

these ones

http://cgi.ebay.es/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260653838453&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

(only as example, I mean no advertising but there are very poor choice to buy)

Anyone can make these glasses at home extracting one glass (left or right indifferently, but only one of them)

IMHO colours are better than with anaglyph glasses. Obviosly we loose a vertical resolution obtaining better colour scheme.

There is a Kamasutra 3D DVD5 on the net for wieving with this method...so anyone can test this simple and cheap way of stereoscopic movie.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by madsilence
  • 1 month later...

Hello,

is there a possibility to use instead the red/cyan glasses the „ColorCode"-3D format? Is there a way to change the shader?

kindly regards,

Dirk

Edited by Dirk Hartstein

You can easily change the shader or create another one. There is no real magic behind such a thing and there are a lot of manuals to explain how to deal with the HLSL language.

You can easily change the shader or create another one. There is no real magic behind such a thing and there are a lot of manuals to explain how to deal with the HLSL language.

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunally I don't have the experience to do this. Would it be possible to do this for me please?

kindly regards,

Dirk

Edited by Dirk Hartstein

These are the parameter for colorcode 3d (from wikipedia)

The blue filter is centred around 450 nm and the amber filter lets in light at wavelengths at above 500 nm. Wide spectrum colour is possible because the amber filter lets through light across most wavelengths in spectrum. When presented via RGB color model televisions, the original red and green channels from the left image are combined with a monochrome blue channel formed by averaging the right image with the weights {r:0.15,g:0.15,b:0.7}

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ColorCode_3D#ColorCode_3D

Edited by Oliver B
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello,

is there a possibility to use instead the red/cyan glasses the „ColorCode"-3D format? Is there a way to change the shader?

kindly regards,

Dirk

Hi Dirk,

I made a ColorCode Shader File. I'm a beginner in 3D but I think it looks not bad ;)

Maybe somebody can optimize...

anaglyph_cc.xml

Is it possible to watch 3D with this glasses? (Passiv: Polfilter (radial))

http://de.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Datei:Glasses_for_RealD_Cinema.jpg&filetimestamp=20100313142741

Yes its possible, but I think you need a 70000+ Euro Cinema equipment ;D

Ot is there a way to change the colors to work with green/Magenta?

http://www.hama.de/bilder/00084/abb/00084423abb.jpg

KR

You can try the shader file in the attachment...

anaglyph_gm.xml

Hi Dirk,

I made a ColorCode Shader File. I'm a beginner in 3D but I think it looks not bad ;)

Maybe somebody can optimize...

Hi,

you did a fantastic job. It looks very good and the colours are much better than with the red/cyan glasses. Thank you very much. I can't see anything that must be optimized.

kindly regards,

Dirk

Hi,

you did a fantastic job. It looks very good and the colours are much better than with the red/cyan glasses. Thank you very much. I can't see anything that must be optimized.

kindly regards,

Dirk

Thank you, but it was Hackbarts code making this possible, I only found the right values ;)

Anyway, I customize/optimize the ColorCode Shader. I think sometimes this shader looks better.

@bobbel182

@all

Can you made a shaders file for the following glasses......I've 3 glasses but still can not 3D TV correctly.

http://i.ehow.com/im...ses-800X800.jpg

http://www.studio3d....le/ana_cyan.jpg

http://www.3dglasses...-Centre-028.png

The second one is Red/Cyan. Take the code of the first page or check the shader folder (anaglyph.xml) and the third one is Green/Magenta, check my shader file on page 4.

anaglyph_cc2.xml

Edited by bobbel182

I can see 3D feature with anaglyph.xml (on first page) and your anaglyph_gm but i can not watch like normal TV so the colors which i see with glasses not correct than the original picture (non-shaders)

Dear Devs,

Finally got one pair of 3D glasses and gave it a go.

I think we are at the beginning of 3D road.

Pls give it a go to compare.

Here is the stereoscopic test movie:

3D test movie

Here is the other player for test:

Stereoscopic Player

And here are the screen caps:

DVBViever:

dvbviewer.png

Stereoscopic Player:

stereoscopicplayer.png

_ _ _ _ _

This is crazy but someone told me to check my "DVBViewer Cap" with the glasses on the reverse side; right is magenta, left is cyan and it works: at least i get 3D even the colors are not natural.

Really i wonder what Sky 3D offers?

When you tick "none" under "View" > "Shaders", what do you see: side by side or just one screen?

A screen divided in two, where each of the two parts shows (almost) the same image; and that is a pure "side-by-side" 3D transmission.

Edited by Pynkyz

A screen divided in two, where each of the two parts shows (almost) the same image; and that is a pure "side-by-side" 3D transmission.

Thanks for the response.

BTW with this attached xml (by malcolm58) and while "Hue" is increased around 10%, colors seem very close to as SP shows:

hue.png

BTW both PDVD10 and DVBV Pro use the same windows filters. (for this sample) and both give the same result with above advice.

Anaglyph_Reverse_new.xml

Edited by ricabullah

@ ricabullah

How do you make it look like the one in the picture when playing back the file with DVBViewer?

I tried it but I got two pictures (up and down), DVBViewer used the windows media decoder (wmvdecod.dll)...

When I play in Powerdvd 10 (trial) I get the same result until I press the "3D-Button"...

Is it possible to play the file in DVBViewer with Powerdvd Codecs?

Otherwise, how did you do it?

Do you think you could write a shader that does page flipping

It is not possible. The best way to implement page flipping is a DirectX filter or a special renderer (this can be implemented by writing a custom allocator and presenter). At present, if you choose from the available PC technologies NVIDIA 3D Vision will be the best choice. NVIDIA offers an open API for its technology. NVIDIA 3D Vision support could be easily implemented in DVBViewer, this requires only developers desire.

This is my main suggestion for future versions.

Edited by evgen_ln

Is there a way to use easily my 3D Beamer and the nvidia kit with Sky 3d?

Is it possible to implement it?

No, sorry; i'm not a coder.

@ ricabullah

How do you make it look like the one in the picture when playing back the file with DVBViewer?

I tried it but I got two pictures (up and down), DVBViewer used the windows media decoder (wmvdecod.dll)...

When I play in Powerdvd 10 (trial) I get the same result until I press the "3D-Button"...

Is it possible to play the file in DVBViewer with Powerdvd Codecs?

Otherwise, how did you do it?

PDVD and DVBViewer use the same Windows filters on my trial 3D movie.

How to enable 3D effect on DVBViewer:

Copy "Anaglyph_Reverse_new file to DVBViewer > Shaders folder.

Open DVBViewer and select Anaglyph_Reverse_new under View > Shaders.

And restart the program and wear your red-cyan glasses.

_ _ _

Edited by ricabullah

PDVD and DVBViewer use the same Windows filters on my trial 3D movie.

How to enable 3D effect on DVBViewer:

Copy "Anaglyph_Reverse_new file to DVBViewer > Shaders folder.

Open DVBViewer and select Anaglyph_Reverse_new under View > Shaders.

And restart the program and wear your red-cyan glasses.

Hey,

for me that works great with the "side by side" files (for example the skull rock movie from 3dtv), but NOT with the "up and down files" like the macro show, which you posted the link for.

maybe you can open the files with graphedit and post a screenshot from the used filters?

regards

Hey,

for me that works great with the "side by side" files (for example the skull rock movie from 3dtv), but NOT with the "up and down files" like the macro show, which you posted the link for.

maybe you can open the files with graphedit and post a screenshot from the used filters?

regards

Weird here is the ScreenCap of the file of which i gave its link (it's side by side):

latestu.th.png

And here is the graph behind DVBViewer Pro 4.5:

latest02.png

_ _ _ _

Edited by ricabullah