2 problems in dvbviewer

Thomas

Hi,

My first problem is that when my pc resume from standby i get black screen in DVBViewer, then I have to change channel before I get the picture back.

Second problem and this is very annoying. I'm having problems with black edges. And it's not because the format is 4:3. When for example a movie is broadcasted in 16:9 sometimes I'm missing 1 centimeter in the top. It is not just in the top, it can vary from channel to channel sometimes it is both sides that is missing something and even on the same channel when coomercials come, the picture changes.

DVBViewer is beta. 4.3.1.150

and hardware is a H55 bord with i3 integrated graphics

The first problem is discussed many times in the forum, usually the shutdown of the DVBViewer before entering the standby is recommended. Otherwise send the last-channel-command after returning to the DVBViewer - this could be done by the task-planer of Windows.

For the second "problem" try zooming the picture. The black borders are typical for overscan-boarders, which came from analog TV.

Zooming can't help me. For example this morning I watched a morning tv show. In the bottom there is a bar where there are news rolling by - that covers the screen from right to left, but where the show is shown there are black boarders. It's hard to explain in english try look at my drawing. My link