"No hardware available"

zamolxis

I have been using DVBViewer without problems for a while - but a few days ago it completely stopped working ... Every time I try to tune in a channel or scan for channels I'm getting the "No hardware available" message. I uninstalled DVBViewer and the recording service then reinstalled DVBViewer only (without the recording service, just in case), unplugged/replugged the card, reinstalled the dvb-t drivers, rebooted the computer, etc - but no change. It can still see the dvb-t card but for some reason can't access it at all - it is always "unavailable". I don't understand what happened, it all worked fine just a week ago! :(

The card still works fine in Windows Media Centre.

Ok, I attached the support.zip

As I said, just a week ago everything worked fine, DVBViewer could access and use the card without problems.

Unfortunatelly I don't remember the exact model of the card - I don't have the box anymore and there-s nothing written on it. I think it was a Twinhan (dual tuner DVB-T)

support.zip

Edited by zamolxis