Switch Radio - TV

I just created a plugin that simply switches from TV to radio station and back (toggle Radio <==> TV)

To install it:

• Copy the DLL in the ZIP folder to the DVBViewer "Plugins" folder.
  • Open the DVBViewer "Options" menu and go to "Input"
  • Scroll down to the blue labeled text "Channels" and click on it.
  • Click on the button "Add" (right side).
  • Enter a name (e.g. "Radio_TV")
  • Enter the same name in the box top left (e.g. "Radio_TV") AND enter the number (Action ID) 40005 in the smaller field top middle.
  • Click the buttons "Add", then "OK"
  • Scroll down to your new defined command "Radio_TV" (green labeled) and click on it.
  • Click on the button "Learn" and then press the desired button for the new action on your remote (or keyboard).
  • Confirm with "OK" - That's it!

This is the first version. I don't use favourites, i use the "normal" grouped channel list so please check if everything works in your environment and post any bug here in this topic

SwitchRadioTV.zip

Hi SnoopyDog,

it works also with favourites but it's correctly in radio-mode with channel up/down Key that i can jump to an video channel?

More information how does your plugin is working or what it directly do (only switching from audio to video and reverse), are interesting.:blush:

Thanks

Hi Tüftler!

The plugin tracks the action ID 40005 only (simple "IF ActionID = 40005 THEN..." statement). If you use channel up or channel down then DVBViewer switches to the next or previous channel. The plugin doesn't recognize any other action than 40005.

Channels are switched with the standard DVBViewer property "DVBViewer.CurrentChannelNr := nnn;"

Basically, it switches to the last selected radio or TV channel. If no radio or TV channel was selected before then it initially switches to the first TV or radio channel in the channel list.

Edited by SnoopyDog

I think as an improvement it will be fine when channel up/down would work only in video or audio channels as an option, e.g.

-> audio-mode -> keypress channel down/up -> analysing stream -> in case with video = next channel (better way was analysing channel id with videoPID = 0 before stream is connected)

or so on.

I didn't know if inside the com-interface or sdk these functions exist.:blush: