Invalid Id while trying to obtain new credentials

twosheds

I received the confirmation email but the webpage displayed when I click on the link displays the message 'Invalid ID!'. It's exactly the same if I cut & paste the link. I tried the procedure a few times to ensure that I'm doing it properly.

Anyone tell me whats wrong ?

did you use the same credentials when logging in for validation?

And you can only validate one time. So most likely you validated and the subsequent didn't work anymore.

If you don't read an you use a Beta you have to wait or use your 4.2.1 installation:

Installation:

You need a working DVBViewer Pro 4.2.1.0 Installation. Make a duplicate of the DVBViewer folder and point the beta installer to the duplicate folder. Make a Backup of your datafolder. If you don't know where your data folder resides DO NOT USE THE BETA. It is for advanced users only and not suitable for beginners.

http://www.DVBViewer.tv/forum/topic/36446-DVBViewer-43xx-beta/page__p__307506#entry307506

I've now received my credentials and everything is now working OK.

Thanks

Good news how did u get your new credentials if u could not sign in with your old if u don't mind me asking twosheds.

edit

I have the same problem i cannot log in with my old details how did u manage to sort this out as it states u can not pm admin im lost at the moment as i have the same trouble you had

Any info would be gladly received

thanks in advance

Edited by ExTRA

As the last beta version actually expired today, how big is the queue and how long you think we may wait for the new license? I think it was a huge mistake not to send email with the information concerning the change of the licence key, as we all wouldn't have to post this request just today. I really enjoy the software and now it seems as I was left with no info :/

Edited by PSIRiders

Hi PSIRiders'sim still waiting for a reply to my post if you get any thing sort could you pm me on how because it says if i pm a md or admin my post will be deleted without reading,

After paying a premium for not being from the home land this now us starting to great a tad

I think it was a huge mistake not to send email with the information concerning the change of the licence key, as we all wouldn't have to post this request just today.

It would be a bad idea to send email to all users now because then the queue of key requests would be even much bigger! Users of the regular 4.2.1 have no expire problems and don't need the new credentials until they upgrade, so there is no hurry. I think there will be a mailing when the big wave of key changes is done.

I really enjoy the software and now it seems as I was left with no info :/

There was an info but you didn't look. It's your own fault. If you use beta versions you had to renew it every month because they expire. If you had looked in the forum you had seen that there is a new key system an had many time to request the new key early, as I did. The last beta was published with an expiration date Oct 1, 2010. If you had looked at this time you had seen that there are no new 4.3.x betas but 4.5 RC versions needing a new key system and you had over a week of time to get the new credentials. You can go back to 4.2.1 which works with your old user data until you get the new key.

Beta users are supposed to help finding bugs, giving feedback at the forum. There is something written like "if you don't know what you're doing don't use it" somewhere at the beta installation guide. If you just take betas and don't care about the community, you now get what you deserve :whistle:

wow . the last beta had no problems at all for me and it only ran out this morning,

so it is now our fault for not checking.

I bow down to your superiority i hope i am forgiven for my inferiority.

Bull our log in wont guide us to the new page through no fault of our own.

I understand the new system is in place to stop piracy that is why i paid for this product in the first place it deserves our help.

The best should be rewarded.

But you kind sir are a tit now do one.

Edited by ExTRA

Hi ExTRA,

I hope you get your problem sorted soon.

Its a shame that some people have the wrong attitude to other paying supporters of DVBViewer.

What would happen if you were on holiday?

Anyways

Hang in there. ;) ;)

Well, I'm no professional admin, your bad. :) I don't see a misfortune of others but I get the impression we're dealing with someone who seems to be either very lazy or plain stupid.

I know you bought the DVBViewer, no question there. You logged yourself surely into the old membersarea, didn't you? Why the heck don't you use the data you used for the old membersarea in the new one?

It is all described in grigas text. Read it and if you have a problem understandig something then ask specific questions. But stop whining and ranting here, it wont help you. You could have had access hours ago but you prefered to spam the forum instead of sitting down und searching the login data you used all the time.

Blog this. :)

BTW "Little j" the aol thingy is the right track. Oh neither a lot of numbers nor terratec will help you. ;)

professional forum admin you have hear laughing at others miss fortune this will be blogged

Just read this, you have to apply for a new password and key that will allow you to download the new version, you may have to wait a week or so, if you really want it quicker you'll need to purchase again.

Edited by dvbrewer

No you are not professional as instructed have used my old log in details i have told u time and time again , they don not exist in the database and i get caught in a sign in loop, i understand this you do not who is the person lacking in grey matter here ?

Edited by ExTRA