can log in to forums with user and pass but not member downloads

ExTRA

Hello guys im a paid member of DVBViewer pro i can log into the forums with no problems but if i go to member section to download the latest beta as mine has expire today i cannot log in with my details which are the same as the details that work for the forum

Thanks in advance.

I have now read through the post i can not log into https://www.DVBViewer.tv/members to change my email (which was my first question) as it says the details are wrong and does not give me the option to change them so i am stuck

thanks in advance

edit :

I have tried the forum credentials and the member id both of which do not work

I have paid £14 not so long back for this product and if i have been deleted by mistake thats is ok if this get's resolved can you direct me in the right direction to resolve this Lars?

Edited by ExTRA

Hi twosheds

same thing is happening to me i can not log in with my old credentials to change them so its seems this is a wide spread issue, the system has deleted our old creds it seems i have posted for an answer also if i get one ill let u know twoshed.s

When i input my details and they say they are wrong i do not get a screen to change they just say they are wrong and it loops with the pop up to re-input my details.

any help would be a bonus if not are you saying i have to pay again by not replying if so this is bang out of order

Did you go through the procedure to get your new credentials sent to your email?

no avoidz when i input my old credentials it just loops and ask's me for them again in either firefox or I.E i am I.T savvy but this has got me thanks for your input hopefully this will be seen to soon thank you

Hi,

I could not login as well. What I found was that I could login only when I put login name and password manually (no copy/paste or ctrl+C and ctrl+V)

Try above and see what happens.

Cheers

Hi thank you mborkP

yes i have tried all ways, i have been informed by site admin that it is my own fault and to deal with.

I can not use the beta for i did not post any negative comments about it so i do not deserve to use the beta for i could not find anything to complain about, so before i am flamed again i will go to the normal flaming sites and be belittled their by their admin happy days ..