How obtain COM interfaces?

ProgMaq

Hello!

I'm trying to develop a program to control DVBViewer channels.

Using Delphi 7 Personal and file "DVBViewerServer_TLB.pas" example "DVBViewer Spy" I could manipulate the channels.

But I have some doubts:

- How I can communicate using Lazarus? I tried using "DVBViewerServer_TLB.pas" but I have not been successful.

- How to get contents of file "DVBViewerServer_TLB.pas?

Sorry for my English, I used the google translator.

I answered myself for if it helps someone help.

- How to get contents of file "DVBViewerServer_TLB.pas?

In Delphi 7 itself, in the project tab, there is "Import Type Library ..."

Yet I still do not know how they can do this in Lazarus, and get a program compiled in Lazarus communicate with DVBViewer.

Another problem is to run a procedure or function to communicate with DVBViewer when we're in a thread, it does not work. The only solution is to make a Syncronize. Is there another method?

Thanks you!

Sorry I have not much knowledge about freepascal. The only thing I know is, the current release has big big problems with COM and interfaces.

You should ask in a freepascal forum how to handle COM and tlbs.

If you have specific questions about functions we may help, but only within reason.

This is not the place to explain delphi or freepascal. :)

Thanks Lars_MQ but now I'm using Delphi 7 personal.

I have got the "DVBViewerServer_TLB.pas" without problem.

My problem now is with Plugin.

How I can get the most updated SDK for plugins? I've seen you use messages like "MSG_ADDTSCALL" not found in the SDK documentation.

How I can find all MSG of the latest version of DVBViewer?

In the URL I put at the end there is a message from you, which explains how to obtain the transport stream data.

I created a plugin that keeps all this in a file "C: \ Test.ts" but as usual, stores all transport.

How could I do that only store the channel you are viewing at that time?

Thank you!

URL: http://www.DVBViewer.tv/forum/topic/26352-plugin-sdk-and-transport-stream/page__view__findpost__p__191642