Loose my file "dvbvkey" after format!

jpeto

Hello evrybody! (excuse my bad english)

After reinstal xp, i' ve forget to save my file of dvbvkey!?!

I' ve got write on a paper all of my login, password,checksum and keyfile but what is the program to make this file??

I try with "bloc-note and wordpad" .. don't work!

Thank you.

Thanks for this link! ;)

I just send e-mail whith.

Who knows which program to make this file?

You dont need a program to build the keyfile, you need the keefile and a place save for "format:" to save it in an secure place on you harddisc.

If you ever in all your mails write you want a program to build a keyfile, they will think you are crazy or so.

PeterF

Edited by PeterF

I just find an "old" version DVBViewer 4.2.1 and instal with my "old" login! :biggrin:

Otherwise, imagine your harddisk die, you loose your keyfile, what you do?? Oblige waiting after Hackbart for reinstal! :whistle:

If you have, like me, your key, password.. on a poor scrap of paper, if you can make yourself your keyfile and don' t ask nothing to nobody!!

I don' t think it' s "crazy"! ;)

Otherwise, imagine your harddisk die, you loose your keyfile, what you do??

Use a backup from an USB-Stick, external drive, CD/DVD ROM, whatever... if you don't backup your important data, you are living on a knife edge and you are responsible for the consequences.