Use remote control of Hauppauge HVR900H with DVBViewer

Hello,

I am new to all of this and am looking for some help to be able to use fully the remote control of my Hauppauge HVR900H external USB DVB-T receiver with DVBView Pro version 4.5. and Windows 7 64 bit.

Hopefully somebody can give clear indications and if needed, links to the possible files I need.

Thank you very much in advance!

Is there an irremote.ini in your installation? If so the principle for configuration should be the same, you´ll have just less buttons.

I have found the irremote.ini file in C:/Windows but how do you configure it? I have no idea..

Thank you in advance for your help

Edited by jaicigy

this should be clear enough

Well, I am sorry to say but I do not understand much how to program and configure a irremote.ini file or the Hauppauge.remote file to make it work fully with the small, 35 button remote control, model nr. DSR-0112, of my Hauppauge HVR900H USB Digital receiver. Maybe someone has already done it or can give me a hand.

Thank you in advance!

Nobody?

Too bad..

I also tried Intelliremote but the software does not seem to recognise my receiver and thus cannot program each button for DVBViewer.. unless someone has a solution.

Try my irremote.ini, possibly not all key assignments work with the small remote. But if some do, you could refine the configuration.

http://www.DVBViewer.tv/forum/topic/32740-how-to-use-hauppauge-wintv-nova-hd-s2-remote-with-DVBViewer/page__view__findpost__p__235959

Thank you for your reply.

I am already using your Hauppauge.zip files to use my remote but unfortunately not all buttons work such as the numbers and the Teletext.

I have no idea of how to modify a irremote.ini file and with the info here on this forum it does not get any more clear to me.

Hopefully someone else has the same remote, I added a picture of it, and can help me out or maybe someone can modify the irremote.ini file and the hauppauge.remote file for me so it works fully.

Thanks in advance!

post-102487-070757900 1288288495_thumb.jpg

Edited by jaicigy