Astra 28.2 East - Channel List Needed

Xusen

Hi Guys,

Can someone do me a favour, I am having problems getting full complement of channels when I carry out a scan, I can add the channels manually but it becoming annoying and time consuming.

I believe the problem is with my Dish being a little bit out of alignment, this is on my to do list and will get sorted out when i get a chance.

What I need is A full channel list, there is a regularly updated one for 19.2 East but there doesn't seem to be one for the 28.2 East, I am after all the Sky and Freesat Channels.

Thanks

Hi,

You can download all transponderlists from (almost) all sats from the following site :

Mijn link

Herby the one you are searching :

Hi Mate,

Thanks but i am after the channel list scan, not the transponder list. I am hoping someone could share their 28.2 east channel list or carry out a scan for me..

Thanks for trying.

Note that doesn't include BBC One HD, launched last night on 10847V, Service PID 6941, also the MPEG2 channels Service 6903 and 6904 are no longer on that transponder, the remaining space is being sold by the BBC, we could get Channel 4 HD or Five HD on there, worse prospect another ITV1 HD region or encrypted :|.

Edited by dvbrewer