Problem with channel list sorting and searching

emco83

I've noticed on other softwares when I try to search some channel, example CNN the results are many, but I can see every CNN on what satellite is, but with DVBViewer there is no option for that. There are many results and I cannot know on which satellite is.

Also about the channel sorting it will be very useful in menu GROUP BY to add SAT without category and frequency, so its gonna be very easy and useful for everyone, don't you think?

The channel editor its very hard to use and very slow to setup everything especially when you watch many satellites.

I like DVBViewer a lot, it's my favorite software. If you add that option or similar thing, there will be no competition at all. It's gonna be way number N1 :)

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, its very annoying like this.

Example: I'm searching canal+ and I can see bunch of results. Man you gotta fix this. At least when I'm searching I wanna know on which satellite the channel is.

Please add some category like grouping with packages and which sat, nothing more.

Edited by adskiqt

Yeah, its very annoying like this.

Example: I'm searching canal+ and I can see bunch of results. Man you gotta fix this. At least when I'm searching I wanna know on which satellite the channel is.

Please add some category like grouping with packages and which sat, nothing more.

I agree with you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...