Recording service and time zone

Hi

I have just installed the latest version of DVBViewer and recording service plugin.

I use web interface to try to set my recordings. All the program times are wrong.

So in DVB service settings in EPG window I changed the time zone to manual and +10:00AM for my timezone (Brisbane,Australia) and click OK.

But when I open the settings again it is reverted back to +2:00AM. I tried to change many times and it always reverts back. Why is this?

Please tell me what I need to do to get correct times on my EPG in recording service web based interface.

Thank you :)

The timezone cannot be save through webinterface of recording service, you need to modify service.xml directly.

1. Stop Recording Service by right click on the tray icon and click Stop Sevice.

2. Use notepad to open service.xml at c:\ProgramData\CMUV\DVBViewer\config (for Windows 7) or C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\CMUV\DVBViewer\config (for Windows XP)

3. Find out entry name "Timezone"

4. The value is in minute, for +10:00 timezone, change the value to 600 and save.

5. Start Recording Service by right click on the tray icon and click Start Service.

Edited by Paul