0x91000101

BarryO

whenever I try to open a channel I get the following error message:

"Cannot locate B2C2 MPEG2 Filter Audio/Video Ctrl. Interface, error: 0x91000101 (B2C" filter error. This is probably cased by wrong tuner stings and/or the trial to tune an encrypted channel"

I am using a SkyStar2 with the bundled DVBViewer.

I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it in a number of different ways a cannot get it to work, also I cannot find any settings to change that look like they may help.

any thoughts would be appreciated. :D

PC Spec:

1Ghz athlon

512mb ram

TNT2 64 pro

Sound blaster pci

The dish installation:

standard sky digital dish installation

any satellite would be nice, it tells me that I have a reception of around 70% on astra 19*E and a few others but no picture or sound.

The software:

DVB receiver 4.2.10

DVBViewer technisat edition

directX 9

Windows 2000

If there’s any more information you need to help me I will try and work it out.

:D

standard sky digital dish installation

Well, I don't know how a standard sky digital dish installation looks like - we don't have it here in Germany.

Does it include a multiswitch (several receivers/users connected to one dish), or is it just a one dish -> one receiver thing?

AFAIK sky digital is Astra 28" East - are you sure that it is a multi feed installation that enables receiving more than one satellite position? Additionally Astra 19" East, Hotbird...? The presence of Astra 19° East in the DVBViewer's channel list does not necessarily mean that you can receive it!

I'd say first import an up-to-date channel list for Astra 28° East, with BBC 1..3 and all that stuff. Have a look at the end of this thread. A nice guy attached his list there. Import the file Astra.28.2E.channels.ini in the DVBViewer's channellist window, and then try to tune the channels.

The satellite dish has a multi switch with 3 connections out of it all able to tune to different channels.

I downloaded the updated channel list and tried to view the channels but nun of them would work, I still got the same error message.

Also I seem to get a connection to the satellite of around 70%.

I’ve read a few things that suggest it could be a problem coursed by having an old graphics card or the skystar2 being looked. Have you got any more suggestions?

Maybe you made an scan without update and after that you tried to watch an old channel.

Close your DVBViewer. Rename the channels.dat in channels.dat.old and performe a channelscan again.

On this way the DVBViewer makes a new channellist only with this channels which he can recive. After that tell Free to Air channels (on which frequencys) you can find.

Steffen

Steffen

I did an update and got the channels that I have attached in the .ini file.

When I try to watch them I am still getting an error though it is different, I now get.

"EZeroDivide raised by instance tvChannels of class TTressView at 062523BA;Gleitkommadivision durch Null".

channels.ini

EZeroDivide raised by instance tvChannels of class TTressView at 062523BA

Maybe the result of a faulty audio decoder (a well known problem with the one from Ligos/Sonic MyDVD). Please run this tool and post the resulting txt file (I think it is decoder.txt) here - than we know for sure and can probably tell you how to fix it.

This the result

MPEG2 Video Decoders:

---------------------

Ligos MPEG Video Decoder: 00800000

DVD Express Video Decoder: 00600000

MPEG-2 Video Decoder (libmpeg2): 00600000

CyberLink Video/SP Decoder: 00600000

MPEG Audio Decoders:

---------------------

Ligos MPEG Audio Decoder: 03680001

MPEG Audio Decoder: 03680001

CyberLink Audio Decoder: 00601000