SkyAVC changes...

marfi

Sorry, I was wrong. Only one demultiplexer. The top branch doesn't need one, since SkyAVC does the demultiplexing. I've been too busy with the DVBViewer Filter lately...

However, the MS demultiplexer should have a clock symbol - see the first graph you've posted, and Crypto's. Does the video stream contain a PCR?

This is DVB-T using Airstar.

DVB-T ??? Download fresh copy of SkyAVC.ax from my page and set polarisation to value "0x200XX" where XX=Bandwidth for DVB-T tuner.

I never test SkyAVC with DVB-T :)

Edited by marfi
However, the MS demultiplexer should have a clock symbol - see the first graph you've posted, and Crypto's. Does the video stream contain a PCR?

Blimey, I hadn't noticed that the clock symbol had dissappeared. I don't know where it's gone. I'll have a play around today and see what I can find.

Marfi...didn't realise you hadn't checked the SkyAVC with the Airstar DVB-T card. The card comes with DVBViewer and I just assumed SkyAVC would work with both....well the video and audio does anyway! I will have a look at your latest release and try what you say. Next week I should be able to swap the Airstar back over to my Skystar so I can try DVB-S instead.

Thanks both......I'll report back if I have any luck or more problems.

Me back again! Sorry I'm going on and on....but I guess that's what forums are for and I'm extremely grateful to this one!

Have managed to select the clock on the demux today, not sure why it didn't work yesterday but....

Still nothing picked up by the Spy filters

Marfi, I have version 1.0.4.3142 of your filter which appears to be the latest on your website. I can't see an option to "set the polarisation value", am I being stupid? :)

Where can I set this value?

Edited by sgauntlett

I have tried to add 0x20008 into the Polarity field but when I play the graph it reverts to Horizontal!

Maybe I'll have to revert to D-SAT ??

OK

I'm trying again, this time with DVB-S so SkyAVC should be happier :D

I've connected the graph together as before with a spy filter on the data pin.....

and still nothing...... :lol:

Marfi, any thoughts now?

Attached is the graph and this time I was trying to watch CNN on Astra 19E

Thanks ;)

I am not sure, but I think the packets are not routed through both the video and the data pins. Try some packets other than A/V or don't set A/V pids. Add them as data instead.

Thanks Crypto

Thanks Marfi

It works! However the order of the PIDs seems to be important. If I have a list of data PIDs as follows:

Nothing happens :D

But if I enter:

Then it works! Is there a reason for this ordering?

Now that it works I can move onto other video codecs. Cheers. ;)