Graphic Equalizer

tonfoster

I've been using the DVBViewer for a good 6 months and have just come across reference to a graphic equalizer (DCDSPFilter.ax). As the replay sound quality of recorded TV & radio is much better via Winamp or Windows Media Player with DFX enhancement, the facility of a tone control would be a big bonus. I read the thread from late 2003 about problems with this ... Is there any possibilty of this filter being available as a separate download? Or of using DVBViewer with DFX enhancement?

Thanks

Thanks. I've read the manual - this is how I know about the existence of the filter. But it's not in my (full) version of DVBViewer, so I can't access the equalizer.

Is it possible to download it separately as an extra?

I'm confused.

I've downloaded the full version of DVBViewer three times this weekend, twice to my normal PC and once to another PC - and the file DCDSPFilter.ax is definitely NOT there. There are 7 other filters there, but not this one. I've even searched my PC.

Has it been removed from the downloadable package?

you speak about full version 2.1 or fullversion DVBViewer TE (TechniSat Edition) which com with your drivers?

No, not the free Technisat edition. I upgraded by paying 15 euro for the full 2.1 version to get the extra features. I've downloaded it yet again today from this site (the customer area), but I still can't get the equalizer filter.

Is there a 'fuller' version?

A PM is a personal message.

Look at the Top of the page (in the right corner). There might be something like "1 new message". Click on it and you'll see the message