Java based TV Guide

Klausing

Since yesterday there is a new release for "TV Browser" avaible. It based on Java and so you can use it on any operation system.

Steffen

yes this ist realy a deficit..

but the look and feel ist realy nice.

Steffen

I have just looked in the forum

There is still a little hope !! :bye:

In the forum Martin wrotes:

(19.07.2004) Kleiner Lichtblick: Nach dem heutigen Telefongespräch mit Pro7 bin ich zuversichtlich, die TV-Daten der Pro7-Gruppe bald wieder anbieten zu können.

Auch wenn's in diesem Thread in letzter Zeit sehr ruhig war - es geht was weiter...

So I'll wait furthermore...

(It's a really nice program)

Pro7, Sat1 etc. now inside !!! only update the channel list. :bye:

Steffen

This Programm is under GPL ! Look at this site. So i think the chance is big to get it for a long time.

Steffen

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Lars_MQ

I just experimented with the tvbrowser.

You can start recording from it for the DVBViewer ;)

You need: The TVGenial Plugin (in the dvbviewerdir) and CaputurePlugin 1.02.

In TV-Browser -> Einstellungen you select Plugin -> Capture Plugin.

Pfad: here you select the dvdv_tvg.exe.

Zeit: The pre and post roll time

Parameter: aufnehmen:

-d %T1 -c %CNU -e %SD.%SMO.%SY -s %SH:%SMI -p %EH:%EMI

Sender: For the Sender Nummer You have to fill in the Service PID (see picture).

To record a show just right click it an select "Sendung aufnehmen" (without Videotimer).

Due problems with the DVBViewer 2.2 at the moment the update function of the TVG Plugin doesn't work, so be carefull that the DVBViewer ist not running when updating the recordings.

have fun

lars

post-11-1092981552_thumb.png

Edited by Lars_MQ
  • 4 months later...

Hello,

I try to explain in in my bad english and for better understanding at least in german :)

I tried to use this TV-Browser-Plugin, but always by using this to send the datas to the TVG-Plugin i get the Error-Message: "Bitte geben Sie die Parameter für die Applikation an" ;) .

But I wrote the upper code exactly in the Parameter-Box. What's wrong??? :(

Weiß jemand wieso ich nach exakter Angabe der oben aufgeführten Parameter die obige Fehlermeldung kommt? Und wie ich das in Ordnung bringen kann?

Für die Antwort in mein deutsches Sprache wäre schön. :wub:

Grüße an Alle

• 1 month later...

Dies ist zwar das englische Forum, aber da der TVBrowser und Qualle deutsch sind, antworte ich mal in deutsch :bounce:

Error-Message: "Bitte geben Sie die Parameter für die Applikation an" 

Weiß jemand wieso ich nach exakter Angabe der oben aufgeführten Parameter die obige Fehlermeldung kommt? Und wie ich das in Ordnung bringen kann?

Bei mir kam diese Fehlermeldung auch. Ich hab etwas rumprobiert und dann bei Parameter --> "Löschen" noch irgendwas reingeschrieben, dann ging es. Das Löschen an sich funktioniert zwar dadurch nicht, geht aber sowieso nicht.

Die Anwendung kontrolliert wahrscheinlich, ob zu jedem Befehl ("Aufnehmen" und "Löschen") etwas bei den Parametern steht.

Nico