Sonique Audio Visual 1.0b

Guest Lars_MQ

I've uploaded a small update for the Sonique Audio Visual plugin into the memberarea.

This update fixes a problem with the vmr videodetection.

have fun

lars

Hmm, doesn't work here.

Downloaded Corona.vsp, selected it in the options, clicked apply... list jumped back to 'No Visualisation'. Selected Corona again, clicked ok... DVBViewer freezes. Tried several times, with DVBViewer 2.1 and latest beta, nothing happens, finally it crashes (sooner or later).

Downloaded G-Force, only wants to install for WMP, installation canceled, enough for today...

Guest Lars_MQ

I couldn't reproduce this error griga.

I tried dirs with spaces und with umlauts in serveral combinations...

And I strongly recommend, NOT setting a root dir as the visual-plugindir. It can result in long delays because all subdirectories of the dir are searched for *.svp files...

lars

Edited by Lars_MQ
Guest Lars_MQ

ok, ok, me culpa :bye:

I found the problem. A rather stupid bug.

A missing Backslash "\" in the visplugindir-selection. It only happens with firsttime installations, where the visplugindir is not selected manually.

Quickfix: Just select the dir explicit. I'll upload a fixed version later today.

That explains Hartwigs solution. it would have worked with every dir, as long as you select it by hand...

The Intallationprobs with G-Force, well, thats for sure not a bug of the plugin :)

I'll investigate whats the problem there...

sorry for the hassle

lars

Guest Lars_MQ

G-Force problem solved.

The installation searches in your "programme" (program files) for a dir named "sonique" and a folder "sonique\vis". They only have to be there...

After G-force installation move the folder "sonique\vis\g-force" to your DVBViewer visplugindir.

I'm afraid, there is nothing I can change about that :)

lars

[edit]

wow for a sunday morning I'm quite busy :bye:

[/edit]

Edited by Lars_MQ

thanks! i like this plugin very much! it`s amazing how cool the DVBViewer appears with it ;)

Do you think it`s possible to import winamp plugins in the future,too? i like the Geiss 2.0 plugin :)

Greetz!

Guest Lars_MQ

Well, winamp plugins have a big disadvantage. You can't display them in the DVBViewer window like the sonique plugins.

By now I don't see how to integrate them fully into the DVBViewer.

I won't promise anything, but I'll take a closer look at it, when I find the time, maybe there is a way...

lars

thanks! by the way... i have an other question: is it possible to add the DesktopTV funktion to this plugin? I dont`t know wheter ActiveDesktop Supports Sonique Visualazions...

THX!

Guest Lars_MQ
thanks! by the way... i have an other question: is it possible to add the DesktopTV funktion to this plugin? I dont`t know wheter ActiveDesktop Supports Sonique Visualazions...

THX!

hmm, I don't know, I guess it should be possible, but the plugin depends heavely on the DVBViewer (or it's window). I have to ask Christian about this. but it will take some time, currently the new release of the DVBViewer has the highest priority :)

lars

• 9 months later...
Guest Lars_MQ

To be honest, I haven't tested it. You could try it, but be carefull to test it with no recordings running, just to be on the saver side :bye:

After the 3.1.1 and the manual is out, I will test my "old" plugins with the GE and talk with griga if there can be any improvements made in the plugins (also the newOSD).

lars