unlock program thanks

djandrea

Hello everyone, a month ago I wanted a refund for the program, but I have not been reimbursed, a few days ago I saw that there was a new version and

I wanted to try it .. moral? tells me that my account is not active, I reported via email and

after the second time I answered .... with writing. Because of the

Paypal Fraud action.

What ?????? well I do not have to repay the € 15, you blocked me as well

the account of a program that I paid ?????

let me operate the account as I paid LEGALLY, you would not block the program, as

I paid 15 euro

I hope you run them to the program soon

since I paid for a program ....

attached is the proof of purchase (of course I removed the password) I want the account to function as soon as I paid for!! 15 euro

bye

post-104678-0-54993000-1296538695_thumb.jpg

Edited by djandrea

You've got to have the worst attitude of any poster I've seen on these boards.

because I paid, and I do not work the program that I did not pay !!!!!

I would like to see you if you buy something, and then you do not get angry if you do not

sorry

I'm always polite, but when they do not give me what I paid I get angry (I think they would do everything)

Edited by djandrea

???

If I have understood correctly...

You withdrawed your order because of a Paypal fraud action - guess - that's why your email is blocked.

I don't know what you have written and how much time are gone between both messages - maybe the fault is an intersection between both messages.

You've done everything right - you informed someone (maybe hackbart) that someone ordered illegal the new version using your credentials.

So your email which was used during the order process is blocked now - this is just part of the new security thing - no one can use the account information to get access to the new member area.

You have to contact Paypal to get reimbursed - means = you don't get your money back from hackbart (guess he is the one) because you have to task Paypal.

Or maybe you could ask in a polite way if he could unblock the mail - when hackbart rec'ed the money and you don't expect to get reimbursed by Paypal.

If I haven't understood correctly - sorry for that - it's a bit difficult to determine what you've written.

if I were you - I would also remove my private mail from the proove of purchase you've attatted in your first thread...

Edited by Inti31

sorry for my english , i wanted to say that i have paied 15 euro for the program but now it doesn't work and it says that the account is not valid . a few minutes ago i have phoned paypal that told me that there was not a paypal fraud action! please i would like that the program work!

i hope that oy have understand my problem. i thank you in advance and i hope that you can help me

bye

where does it say, that the accont is not valid? When you try to login to the membersite? Have you used the correct credentials from the email and the correct url from the email? Have you maybe used InternetExplorer and used copy paste?

where does it say, that the accont is not valid? When you try to login to the membersite? Have you used the correct credentials from the email and the correct url from the email? Have you maybe used InternetExplorer and used copy paste?

Yes, both the membersite that the program

I used the right data is of course ...

I have tried everything even changing browsers

I wish you unlock the data (or me are given new data), since I paid

thanks

Edited by djandrea
  • 7 months later...

I sent an email to unlock and I was answered wrong, that I was refunded. which is not true if you want to place the payment of EUR 15 paypal without reimbursement do not ask much, only the release of the program that I paid. is it possible? I don't want to pay 2 times the program.