New Version (2.2) is out ;)

Guest hackbart

Guest Oliver

Codecpage's error message was sent from the DVBViewer server. I don't know exact numbers but there is a limit to an individual's number of downloads. Using certain download managers (mass downloader for example) exceeds this limit of course.

Bye

>Using certain download managers

Download worked over here. So it might be a good advice not to use (multithread-)downloadmanager on DVBViewer.com...

@codecpage

did U use such a program??

EDIT:

Controlbar-deactivation now works like a charm over here.

Thanx a bunch for the speedy fix! :)

Edited by Technofriend
Download worked over here. So it might be a good advice not to use (multithread-)downloadmanager on DVBViewer.com...

@codecpage

did U use such a program??

No,

just Internet Explorer v.6

As far as I remember I only downloaded the new DVBViewer installer this week, two times.

Cheers

Guest hackbart

no problem, just drop me a mail and i reset the validation for the weel :) This was just to avoid that people loading a release over and over again ...

Christian

äähhhmmm i hope the old icons are back...if not 10 minutes with isdn for nothing :blink:

----------

n1 great....yiiihaaa :);)

Edited by Caramba

Me again.

I rememeber there was a text file to be downloaded which lists all changes of the DVBViewer. I forgot the link to it.

Can you please help me ?

Ciao Stefan :)

I've noticed that I cannot copy and paste values through ctrl + c and crtl + v in the text boxes in edit and Channel Scan panes in channellist in the new 2.2 version.

Any reason why this has disabled?

Any chance of adding support for moving multiple channels in channellist through holding down the ctrl key while selecting channels?

Edited by boborg
Guest hackbart

yes, this was made by griga in order to prevent typos by entering characters instead of numbers like Symbolrate: WTF?!?

I might fix this, at least to allow copy'n paste feature.

Christian

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I must be blind but where can I find a link to download a test version of the new DVBViewer 2.2 ?

Searching the site, I only found a link to the technisat edition and another one to the 1.96 demo version ... Is the download "reserved" for the previously registered users of DVBViewer ?

Thanks in advance for your answer

Have a nice day

R_B

www.DVBViewer.com/members

The same area where you downloaded the fullversion before !

to download a test version of the new DVBViewer 2.2

Nothing like that. The new version is only available as a full version. If you purchased your (full) version to the developer of DVBViewer you have the right login data already.

NameIt

I did never download a full version before ... I just got the Technisat Edition bundled with my SS2.

I didn't know that the only way to test the new version was to buy it before ...

Well, forget it.

Thanks

R_B