[Newbies]Help settings interface of DVBviewer...

helen

First of aall sorry for my English writeng but English is not mmy mother languageUntill today i was useng another program but,olso if was quite familary to me after 4 month useing it the support is not so good and i get some errors with mpeg2 files so they suggested me to give a try with DVBViewer.I neade (just to begin) a few help.

1)Dose exist a help file in Itlian language?

2)I have the DTT channel list in many folders how do i get them all out from folders and olso allways on the main screen (on the left or on the wright taht is not a problem?

3)When i mimize program i notice that i can see if i'm recording or not there is a way to let flash "something" taht let me know it?

ATM is all i'm sure tht many other user have asked u some of this question but i was not abke to finde anything so ...

by the way taht is all

Hopening to enjoy the program and fter to be able to reg it

Best regards

Helen

B)

Hello,

I'm sure there are other users on this forum that could help you more and better than me, but most of them are german and i think they do not read a lot the english section.

1) italian help-file : i don't think so ; did you search the forum ?

2) what are DTT channel lists ???

3) i think not ; in the options... "Generale" you can set a tray icon but i have never used it ; i suggest that you give it a try.

Greetings