URGENT Comhem cable TV connection needed in Stockholm in Sweden!

combelue

Hello all,

I am field test engineer for a company based in the UK called digital TV labs, you may (or may not) have heard of us. Anyways, right now I am on a trip around the capitals of Scandinavian countries, recording transport stream files from a selection of cable tv providers in each country. I am now in Stockholm in Sweden, but I have found out that the apartment I am staying in (for the Comhem cable tv connection) only has analog signals and no digital multiplexers!! This is seriously annoying, and as I'm only here for 2 nights, I barely have time to find another apartment at such short notice.

So, I am writing this to find out if there is anyone reading this who lives in Stockholm and has digital cabe tv supplied by Comhem. And if you do, and are willing to offer me use of this for a couple fo hours over the weekend, I would be very grateful, and there would be a cash reward, say 500K?

Post below or message me if you would like to help me out.

Thanks

Hector