WebGrab+Plus, an incremental/multisite EPG Grabber

WG++Maker

I have made an advanced /multisite/incremental EPG grabber which I like to share.

Some background:

* I live in a rural area on the Canary Islands where the internet connections are just dialup speed (no ADSL or 3G). On occasion I can use a satellite downlink . Lets say the speed varies between 2-50kB/s.

* Under these conditions I have been using several epg grabbers, but it always took 'hours' to just the daily update.

* The above was the reason I decided to make my own epg grabber which limits downloading to an absolute minimum without loosing richness of data. With it, the daily download for 25 channels in full detail takes about 10 minutes (sat downlink) to 1 hour (in dial-up)

Some features:

* Incremental grabbing. It only grabs what is new or what needs updated because it is changed or missing.

* Can grab from multiple tvguide sites in one run. Each site is programmable through a SiteIni file (see list below for currently supported sites). These site inifiles can be made by the user with the help of debugging modes and the documentation. Of course I am prepared to help or make one if requested

* The output follows the xmltv standard.

* Most xmltv elements are supported, like start and stop times, title (+ original title), sub-title, category, rating, star-rating, credits (director, actor, presenter, producer, writer, composer), (production)date and episode. All of which are just a choice of the user and programmable per channel.

* All kinds of other options, like, days to grab, one-show-update-only and site-index-page-only (less detail but super fast) and xmltv-element-value filtering and modification.

* Written in C# , executable less that 1MB. Tested for XP, Vista and W7. It runs in command mode, no GUI , no drivers to install. FreeWare, Absolutely non commercial, no malware or virus (I wouldn't even know how to get them in it !?)

In function it comes close to tvxb but tests show it is about 2 to 3 times faster while providing a more detailed epg.

The program is available for download on

WebGrab+Plus, an advanced XMLTV grabber - ServerCare home

Curently Supported sites:

Belgium yelo.be, mijn-tv-gids.be

Brazil hagah.com.br

Netherlands tvgids.nl, gids.publiekeomroep.nl, tvgids.upc.nl, tvtv.nl

Spain plus.es, laguiatv.com, sincroguia.tv, teleprogramma.tv

Sweden dagenstv.com, svt.se

Norway sol.no

Denmark tvguide.dk

UK tvguide.co.uk, radiotimes.com, tvtv.co.uk, bfbs.com, mydigiguide.com(soon)

US/America's directv.com

Far East osnetwork.com

Other sites on request

Jan

Your EPG grabber is the best!!

I´m using WebGrab+Plus since first version for Spanish (Digital+ and DTT) channels.

I have configured Xepg + WebGrab+Plus like a Recording Service task and it's simply perfect.

Thanks!!!

Hola,

Como has configurado el Recording service para automatizarlo??

Gracias

Your EPG grabber is the best!!

I´m using WebGrab+Plus since first version for Spanish (Digital+ and DTT) channels.

I have configured Xepg + WebGrab+Plus like a Recording Service task and it's simply perfect.

Thanks!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hola ¿es posible que el WebGrab+Plus no se pueda instalar en sistemas operativos de 64 bits? porque yo lo he intentado en windows 7 y vista y me da un error durante la instalación. Gracias y un saludo.

Parece ser que he conseguido instalarlo, pero no se hacerlo funcionar ¿existe algún manual?. riviera si fueses tan amable de decirme la configuración del Recording service para automatizarlo. Gracias por todo.

Edited by jossepel

There is a good introduction of how to configure WebGrab+Plus on todohtpc.com made by mayankel. I hope riviera will help you with setting up the recording service.

TEMA: WebGrab+Plus Nuevo Grabber para generar una gran guia EPG

----------- translated by bing ---------------------------

Hay una buena introducción de cómo configurar WebGrab+Plus en todohtpc.com de mayankel. Espero riviera le ayudará a configurar del Recording service .

how does it grab the epg from the websites? Do these websites have some kind of "grab"-interface? Or can you grab all sites without the need for an interface that the site provides!?

how does it grab the epg from the websites? Do these websites have some kind of "grab"-interface? Or can you grab all sites without the need for an interface that the site provides!?

It uses a siteini file for each site you want to grab from. These files are made by me and other users and distributed through a siteinipack. The whole process of using and making these siteini files is described in the documentation.

Another file, the configuration file, contains a channel list of all the channels you want to grab. In this list you can specify which siteini to use for it. This allows to grab from multiple sites in one run.

could you pls add hungarian and romanian guide?

we have this in xmtv.exe , and our grabbing site is http://port.ro/pls/tv/tv.prog , and http://port.hu/pls/tv/tv.prog

command line is tv_grab_huro for both romanian and hungarian.

Another user was already working on it, but there are a few problems because of the fragmented multi day index page. It will possibly require a program update

I'll report back when it's done

WG++Maker ... Jan

• 4 weeks later...

The (soon) coming update of the program will include support for :

port.ro , program24.ro , roportal.ro and port.hu

If you don't want to wait for the update, I can send you a pre-release . Pls send me an email if that's what you want. (My mail address is on the cover of the documentation)

WG++Maker ... Jan

• 5 weeks later...

The new Version 1.0.7Beta is available @WebGrabV1.0.7Beta

for the user it adds:

*support for about 25 new sites(see below)! Thanks to Willy de Wilde and Quacke505!! It now covers most of Europe and some countries beyond that.

*New xmltv elements : subtitles, premiere, previously shown, video aspect and quality.

*Timeoffset channels : channels that only differ in start and stop time from another channel.

*new parameters in the retry setting: timeout, channel-delay, index-delay, show-delay

*possibility to disable the skip function of very long and very short shows

and for the siteini developer:

*new preconditionals > < >= and <=

*support for fragmented multi-day index pages

*new attribute 'force' for index_date

*operations addstart, addend, remove and replace will now support multi value elements

*site value retry, overruling the config retry for that channel

Supported sites for the following countries (see the full list in Siteini.Pack.7 @ SiteIni-List-Pack7.pdf):

Belgium(2), Brazil, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark(2), Finland, France(2), Germany(2), Hungary, Italy(3), Netherlands(3), Norway, Poland(2), Portugal, Romania(3), Serbia, Slovakia, Spain(4), Sweden(2), Switserland(2), UK(6) and Networks like DirectTV(North America), OSN (Libanon, Saudi Arabia, North African Countries etc), Discovery.

More information @WebGrab+Plus, an advanced XMLTV grabber - ServerCare home

Hi Jan!

Im sure you got this question several times already elsewhere, but I'm wondering if you have plans on making some kind of Windows GUI for this very intresting EPG grabber?

I still do use heiigjens TVGrabber, which works very well, but it is no longer maintained, so it probably will stop working upon next grabsite change. I was therefor downloading your grabber and wanted to play around a bit with it and honestly I did loose intrest quite fast when I realized it would take hours only to set it up correctly...reading all the 36 page documentation. I believe a GUI would make it much easier to setup and if wanting deeper understanding about certain features one can always look it up in the documentation.

Regards

majstang

Hi Majstang,

in fact I have never been asked to make a GUI although, indeed, I have a plan to make a 'configurator' which is supposed to be a preprocessor with a GUI that makes it easier to configure the program.

But on the other hand it is not as complicated as you fear. If you install the program it will automatically run, even without any setup from your side!

(it will run a first job that grabs one channel from most of the available tvguide sites)

In fact there is only one configuration file (WebGrab+Plus.config.xml) in which the user settings are stored which includes a channel list of the channels you want. This file is self explanatory. For most supported sites a full channel list is provided from which the required channels can be copied/pasted in the config file.

For a regular user only chapters 1, 2 and 3 (1.5 pages of text) of the documentation is of interest as some explanation of the grabbing proces and the supporting files. Chapter 4 and 5 (the other 30+ pages) is for developers of new siteini files and for users that want to customize them.

So, in your case, and if the tvguide-site that you want to use is already in the list of supported sites , the whole setup is simple:

1. Download and install the program. (You can stop the first run that automatically starts if you don't want to wait to the end)

2. Download the siteini.pack.7 (Contains the channellist files) Find the tvguidesite(s) you want to use.

3. Copy/Paste the channels you want from the files into the config file.

4. Set some other values (number of days, xmltv output file) to your wishes.

5. Run

If the tvguidesite you wish to use is not yet available , I like to know. May be I have some time to make it.

regards Jan

Hi Jan!

Many thanks for this very short and concise "How to" tutorial! I believe many DVBViewer users will have much use for it and find it much more easy to get started with this awesome piece of software. Thanks for your great work :bye:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Jan!

Im up and running now with your excellent grabber :) Having some problems though with the site ini im using, the "dagenstv.com.xmltv_ns.ini".

For examlple it works fine as long as the scrubbed data from the description looks like this:

Säsong 6. Del 10 av 13
Then the episode-num tag looks like this, which works excellent when later on displaying the season and episode info in EndOfTitle (with XEPG EPG Format Editor):
<episode-num system="xmltv_ns">5.9/13.0</episode-num>

However on certain channels, for example Animal Planet and Discovery Channel, the EPG description looks somewhat different. Here they do not use season info or episode 10 of 13 info, but only this:

Del 10
When the site.ini scrubs the data the episode-num tag ends up looking like this:
<episode-num system="xmltv_ns">. Del 10.0</episode-num>

The " Del " text in the tag makes XEPG fail to interpret the tag and fails to display the episode info in EndOfTitle. Tried to remove the text which im abled to do with the index_episode.modify {remove| Del } syntax, but when doing so XEPG displays episode 11 instead of episode 10. Im therefor in need of some calculation syntax in order to subtract the episode number with 1 and in the same time remove the " Del " text. It would take weeks for me to properly learn how code this correct, so i wonder if you could help me out fixing the site.ini?

Best regards

majstang

Hi Majstang,

with two small adaptions it will look like this:

-----------Site------------

12:00

Dödlig fångst

Krabbor till varje pris. Ett av de värsta ovädren i mannaminne rasar som värst. Trots detta måste flottan av krabbfiskare fortsätta sin jakt på den dödligaste av fångster: kungskrabban. Del 13. [94645050]

-----------WG++ xmltv------

<programme start="20110618120000 +0200" stop="20110618130000 +0200" channel="Discovery Channel">

<title lang="sv">Dödlig fångst</title>

<desc lang="sv">Krabbor till varje pris. Ett av de värsta ovädren i mannaminne rasar som värst. Trots detta måste flottan av krabbfiskare fortsätta sin jakt på den dödligaste av fångster: kungskrabban(n)</desc>

<episode-num system="xmltv_ns">.12.0</episode-num>

</programme>

Remark : because there is no season info it is left blank according the xmltv_ns specification. Hence the starting . in .12.0

If that is how you want it, do:

replace line:

index_temp_2.scrub {single(separator=". ""av " include="Del ")|<div class="tbl_lrg_event_description|>|<|</div>} * the Del part

with:

index_temp_2.scrub {single(separator=".""av " include="Del ")|<div class="tbl_lrg_event_description|>|<|</div>} * the Del part

and replace line:

*index_episode.modify{replace(debug)| 'index_temp_2'|'index_temp_4'} *replace Del d+1 in d .. s.d/m.0

with:

index_episode.modify{replace(debug)|'index_temp_2'|'index_temp_4'} *replace Del d+1 in d .. s.d/m.0

You can also remove the unnecessary lines:

index_temp_4.scrub {single(separator="[""\"""\'""\)""\}" include="O\'Neil""\)")|<div class="tbl_lrg_event_description|>|<|</div>}

Tell me if OK or not OK

Jan

Wow, these changes made a bunch of difference...now it's perfect :thumbsup:

Here's how Timeline looks in the webinterface now. It is now much easier to keep track of episodes, which are reruns, just by looking at the title. There is no longer any need to click on the actual show to see the description :original: I've changed a couple of things in my site.ini...it does not remove the season and episode info from the description, just to make it even clearer.

Many big thanks to you for your great help, Jan :wave:

Hi Jan!

Hmm...a bit awkward to ask you about this, since you so nicely and recently helped me out with dagentv.com site.ini. When fiddeling around trying to display "Star Rating" on movies to work i noticed the dagenstv.com site does not have any IMDb ratings. Then i checked my TV site of choice www.tv.nu and they have IMDb ratings for almost every movie. This is found in the "Betyg" link in the popup window when clicking on the movie from startpage (it's on-site info and therefor scrubbable without leaving site...e.g 5.80/10). It feels like a duanting task to start making a site.ini for tv.nu and i therefor wanna ask you if this is something you would be willing to take on? If not i completely understand and this could also be a good opportunity for me to eventually learn how to make site.inis, even if it will take months doing it :bye:

Best regards

majstang

Hi majstang,

as a coincidence I received a request to support tv.nu from two users, you and dogwhis, within a couple of days, both because of the availabilty of the imdb starrating.

Unfortunately there is a problem with the imdb listing of it! It is only available via a sublink of the (film)showdetail link from the (multichannel) index page http://www.tv.nu/torsdag.'>http://www.tv.nu/torsdag. The required url's thus are:

1. http://www.tv.nu/torsdag (the index) then

2. http://www.tv.nu/p/11062303200530tv3 (the showdetails) and then

3. http://www.tv.nu/p/11062303200530tv3--b (the sublink with the starratings).

At this moment WG++ only supports grabbing from the index-page (1.) and from the showdetail link (2.) on this index-page. It cannot grab a further sublink at this moment!

I am considering to add this functionality in some coming version, but cannot yet say when that will be.

The only way I see at this moment is to use the value of "tvnubetyg" which is always(?) given in the showdetail if the starrating sublink is available. It seems to give a weighted value of the various ratings present in the betyg sublink, including imdb. (Snittbetyget baseras på källorna nedan.) It is presented in the form of picture like betyg_25.gif which indicates a value 25/50 (I think 50 is max). This could be easily converted into a number form like 2.5/5 or a text form like 'Mindre bra' 'Hyfsad' etc.

What do you think , any good?

Jan

ps do you know what the showview number is?

Greetings Jan!

Oh, yeah this is a great idea using weighted values of the various ratings and convert it into star ratings :thumbsup: It is a perfect solution while waiting on WG++ will support sublinks. Then with the sublink support it wouldnt be too complicated adjusting the code if wanting only IMDb star ratings later on.

However the "betyg" exists both as a sublink in showdetails and on the "Betyg" tab also on showdetails. Shouldn't it be possible to scrub

the tab or does this count as a sublink as well?

I believe XEPG requires the star ratings to be in this format:

<star-rating>

<value>2.4/5</value>

</star-rating>

http://www.a123.dk/subpages/whatissupported.htm

The nice little .gif picture system seem to have a maxrating of 5, pretty much like the following table:

betyg_10.gif = 1.0/5

betyg_15.gif = 1.5/5

betyg_20.gif = 2.0/5

betyg_25.gif = 2.5/5

betyg_30.gif = 3.0/5

betyg_35.gif = 3.5/5

betyg_40.gif = 4.0/5

betyg_45.gif = 4.5/5

betyg_50.gif = 5.0/5

I dont know if they use a betyg_5.gif or betyg_0.gif...such bad movies shouldnt be allowed to be broadcasted anyway ;)

Wow, this is great stuff, Jan! Really looking forward trying it out :D

ps do you know what the showview number is?

Yes, they can be found using http://www.tv.nu/kanal/svt1 for example under the show description "Showview: 259396". In my point of view i dont think they will be needed cuz the Recording Service takes care of this functionality in the best possible way, but for folks using PVRs it can of cuz be intresting to know.

Best regards

majstang

:bye:

Edited by majstang

Hi Majstang

However the "betyg" exists both as a sublink in showdetails and on the "Betyg" tab also on showdetails. Shouldn't it be possible to scrub

the tab or does this count as a sublink as well?

Yes ... if you look in the html you will see that it is a link to http://www.tv.nu/p/1...303200530tv3--b

I believe XEPG requires the star ratings to be in this format ....

No problem, easy to do! I scrub the value 15 from betyg_15.gif , divide that by 10, remove eventual .0 in the result and add /5.

The format will be:

<starrating>

<value>3.5/5</value> (or <value>3/5</value> for whole numbers)

</starrating>

Another matter to decide upon is episode:

XEPG supports two systems:

<episode-num system="xmltv_ns">.5.</episode-num>

<episode-num system="onscreen">Episode 6</episode-num>

Both are supported by WG++

However there are some small issues with the xmltv_ns system. It is a 'zero' based system, which represent

season 1, episode 1, part 1 as 0.0.0 ( I personally think it is a silly specification because I have never seen a tvguide site that uses episode 0 for the first episode .. ). But quite a few PVR programs use this system to schedule recordings and do other intelligent things. Anyhow, a tv.nu listing of Sason 2, Avsnitt 4 av 10, must be represented as

<episode-num system="xmltv_ns">1.3/10.</episode-num>

You will understand that that needs some manipulation of the scrubbed values. But it can be done.

At this moment I have two options prepared, the xmltv_ns one and the onscreen one which represents the same as

<episode-num system="onscreen">S2E4/10</episode-num>

Which one do you want?

Then another small problem. tv.nu uses a rather uncommon format for the date part of the index-page ip address.

namely (if today = wednesday) : idag, imorgon, fredag, lordag, sondag, mandag, tisdag, onsdag, torsdag

( the Swedish weekdaynames without the accented charaters!!)

This was suppost to be supported by WG++ , but never used sofar, and hence there was a small bug in that part!

Consequently, if you use the tv.nu siteini (tv.nu.ini) in version 1.0.7, it only grabs 2 day correctly!

If you want to try I can send you the (preliminary) V1.0.8 . If you want that send me an email with the request (my mail address is on the cover of the documentation)

WG++Maker .. Jan

Greetings, Jan :biggrin:

This is great fun. Im hoping, by studying your work, there's a chance i can understand enough to add a feature or two to your final SiteIni results if it will be needed. As a happy amateur it's always fun to learn new stuff :)

Here's some comments:

No problem, easy to do! I scrub the value 15 from betyg_15.gif , divide that by 10, remove eventual .0 in the result and add /5.

The format will be:

<starrating>

<value>3.5/5</value> (or <value>3/5</value> for whole numbers)

</starrating>

Since XEPG does support half stars, i don't think it's necessary to do the removal of eventual .0 or .5 in the result. So for the betyg_15.gif i think it will be fine if it looks like this:

<starrating>

<value>1.5/5</value>

</starrating>

It is also actually quite cool with half stars :)

Another matter to decide upon is episode:

XEPG supports two systems:

<episode-num system="xmltv_ns">.5.</episode-num>

<episode-num system="onscreen">Episode 6</episode-num>

Which one do you want?

Since the onscreen episode-num system seem to allow you more freedom in the sence of mixing text and numbers, this method is tempting to choose. However changing format on the string would require quite a programmer skill. There is no possibility to do any "easy" format changes in XEPG EPG Format editor on this system. But, what the heck, im here to learn anyway...so lets go with the onscreen system :)

Your proposal looks really nice, short and concise.

<episode-num system="onscreen">S2E4/10</episode-num>

It wouldn't take much space when displaying it in the webinterface, which is great.

Consequently, if you use the tv.nu siteini (tv.nu.ini) in version 1.0.7, it only grabs 2 day correctly!

If you want to try I can send you the (preliminary) V1.0.8 . If you want that send me an email with the request (my mail address is on the cover of the documentation)

Two days of EPG is sufficient for now. Good part is you found the bug and WG++ will be even greater with the fixes :biggrin: Yes, testing the preliminary v.1.0.8 would be a pleasure :)

Best regards

majstang

• 2 weeks later...

Any news about Italians Provider ?

WG++ supports:

it.tv.yahoo.com

my.movies.it

tv.zam.it

If you want somethings else ... just tell me

I've a problem updating/creating EPG xml file.

For every channel i got this error:

Unable to update channel <Channel Name>

See the file Log

Where is file log ?

is there a command line to get the log ?

--

And why if i update the config file, i have to run INSTALL.bat to to make my changes applied ?

Edited by Reneg

You'll find the logfile in the same folder as the WG++config file, provided you turn on logging in config file.

This error could be caused by having spaces amongst the tags when copying the channels into WG++config file. It is crucial this is done correct. It must look like this:

<!--Sweden-->
 <channel update="i" site="tv.nu" site_id="svt1hd" xmltv_id="SVT1 HD">SVT1 HD</channel>
 <channel update="i" site="tv.nu" site_id="svt2hd" xmltv_id="SVT2 HD">SVT2 HD</channel>
 <channel update="i" site="tv.nu" site_id="tv3" xmltv_id="TV3">TV3</channel>
 <!---->

Edited by majstang

You'll find the logfile in the same folder as the WG++config file, provided you turn on logging in config file.

This error could be caused by having spaces amongst the tags when copying the channels into WG++config file. It is crucial this is done correct. It must look like this:

<!--Sweden-->
 <channel update="i" site="tv.nu" site_id="svt1hd" xmltv_id="SVT1 HD">SVT1 HD</channel>
 <channel update="i" site="tv.nu" site_id="svt2hd" xmltv_id="SVT2 HD">SVT2 HD</channel>
 <channel update="i" site="tv.nu" site_id="tv3" xmltv_id="TV3">TV3</channel>
 <!---->

Wellcome back Majstang :)

In config , logging is activated ... but no log file is created

and the channel list is ok :

<channel update="i" site="my.movies.it" site_id="7gold" xmltv_id="7Gold">7Gold</channel>
   <channel update="i" site="my.movies.it" site_id="animegold" xmltv_id="Anime Gold">Anime Gold</channel>
   <channel update="i" site="my.movies.it" site_id="axn" xmltv_id="AXN">AXN</channel>
   <channel update="i" site="my.movies.it" site_id="axnscifi" xmltv_id="Axn Sci-Fi">Axn Sci-Fi</channel>
   <channel update="i" site="my.movies.it" site_id="bbcknowledge" xmltv_id="BBC Knowledge">BBC Knowledge</channel>
   <channel update="i" site="my.movies.it" site_id="bbcworld" xmltv_id="BBC World News">BBC World News</channel>
   <channel update="i" site="my.movies.it" site_id="boing" xmltv_id="Boing">Boing</channel>

Yes but how are the channel code lines placed in relationship to the red tags (look at my previous post)? I did mess this up myself when setting WG++ up for the first time and got similar errors as you report about.

Yes but how are the channel code lines placed in relationship to the red tags (look at my previous post)? I did mess this up myself when setting WG++ up for the first time and got similar errors as you report about.

<!-- The channel-list :
Each channel to be grabbed has a separate entry in the list, the most common form is: 
<channel update=.. site=.. site_id=.. xmltv_id=..  >display-name</channel> 
Besides this form, there is a possibility to specify special channels like 'combi-channels' and 'timeoffset-channels', see further down for more information-->
<!-- update :
The mode values here can be set for each channel differently if not overruled by the general update setting (see above). Allowed values are as the same as the general update setting. Any other value will be ignored.  If any of the allowed values of 'update' is entered, this channel will be updated , no value no update ! In that case the epg data of that channel will remain as it is.  -->
<!-- site:
The website to be used to get the EPG from. The value entered here is the name of the .ini file that supplies the specific parameters for the site without .ini extension.
e.g tvgids.nl.ini becomes site="tvgids.nl" and gids.publiekeomroep.nl.ini becomes site="gids.publiekeomroep.nl".-->
<!-- site_id: 
This is the number or text used by the site as reference to the correct html page for this channel. It is used by the program to compose the url for the shows for a channel. For nearly all sites supported by the program a channel-list file is provided in the siteini-pack. It list most of the available channels including this site_id -->
<!-- xmltv_id :
The xmltv_id can be any string that suits your needs, you will find it back as the "channel" in your xml file as in : 
<programme start="20100218072500 +0200" stop="20100218075500 +0200" channel="RTL7-id"> -->
<!-- display-name: This will be used in the xmltv file to give the channel's displayname. That is the name the epgprogram  will use to display the channel. Give it any value you like. It is no problem if site_id , xmltv_id and display-name are equal -->
<!-- Important ! 
Be aware that all channels entered here will be included in the xmltv channel table even if no update is requested. This allows the update of individual channels without affecting the data of the others in the list. A channel not in this list will be removed from your xmltv listing together with all the show data of it if found there by WebGrab+Plus. (If you use WebGrab+Plus with a xmltv input file from another source, it will remove all data from channels not in this list and create an entry for new channels)
WebGrab+Plus uses the xmltv_id to identify a channel in an existing xmltv file.-->

<!--To get started ... a channel from most of the SiteIni.Pack.7 sites : -->
 <!--Italie-->
   <channel update="i" site="my.movies.it" site_id="7gold" xmltv_id="7Gold">7Gold</channel>
   <channel update="i" site="my.movies.it" site_id="animegold" xmltv_id="Anime Gold">Anime Gold</channel>
   <channel update="i" site="my.movies.it" site_id="axn" xmltv_id="AXN">AXN</channel>
   <channel update="i" site="my.movies.it" site_id="axnscifi" xmltv_id="Axn Sci-Fi">Axn Sci-Fi</channel>
   <channel update="i" site="my.movies.it" site_id="bbcknowledge" xmltv_id="BBC Knowledge">BBC Knowledge</channel>
   <channel update="i" site="my.movies.it" site_id="bbcworld" xmltv_id="BBC World News">BBC World News</channel>
   <channel update="i" site="my.movies.it" site_id="boing" xmltv_id="Boing">Boing</channel>
   <channel update="i" site="my.movies.it" site_id="canale5" xmltv_id="Canale 5">Canale 5</channel>
   <channel update="i" site="my.movies.it" site_id="cartoonnetwork" xmltv_id="Cartoon Network">Cartoon Network</channel>
   <channel update="i" site="my.movies.it" site_id="cartoonnetwork" xmltv_id="Cartoon Network">Cartoon Network</channel>
   <channel update="i" site="my.movies.it" site_id="skyuno" xmltv_id="SkyUno">Sky Uno</channel>
   <channel update="i" site="my.movies.it" site_id="cielo" xmltv_id="Cielo">Cielo</channel>
   <channel update="i" site="my.movies.it" site_id="comedycentral" xmltv_id="Comedy Central">Comedy Central</channel>
   <channel update="i" site="my.movies.it" site_id="cult" xmltv_id="Cult">Cult</channel>
   <channel update="i" site="my.movies.it" site_id="deejaytv" xmltv_id="Deejay TV">Deejay TV</channel>
   <channel update="i" site="my.movies.it" site_id="discoverychannel" xmltv_id="Discovery Channel">Discovery Channel</channel>
   <channel update="i" site="my.movies.it" site_id="discoveryworld" xmltv_id="Discovery World">Discovery World</channel>
   <channel update="i" site="my.movies.it" site_id="disneychannel" xmltv_id="Disney Channel">Disney Channel</channel>
   <channel update="i" site="my.movies.it" site_id="disneychannel" xmltv_id="Disney Channel">Disney Channel</channel>
   <channel update="i" site="my.movies.it" site_id="divauniversal" xmltv_id="Diva Universal">Diva Universal</channel>
   <channel update="i" site="my.movies.it" site_id="eurosport" xmltv_id="Eurosport">Eurosport</channel>
   <channel update="i" site="my.movies.it" site_id="fantasy" xmltv_id="Fantasy Channel">Fantasy Channel</channel>
   <channel update="i" site="my.movies.it" site_id="fox" xmltv_id="Fox">Fox</channel>
   <channel update="i" site="my.movies.it" site_id="foxcrime" xmltv_id="Fox Crime">Fox Crime</channel>
   <channel update="i" site="my.movies.it" site_id="foxlife" xmltv_id="Fox Life">Fox Life</channel>
   <channel update="i" site="my.movies.it" site_id="foxretro" xmltv_id="Fox Retro">Fox Retro</channel>
   <channel update="i" site="my.movies.it" site_id="france24fr" xmltv_id="France 24 FR">France 24 FR</channel>
   <channel update="i" site="my.movies.it" site_id="france24uk" xmltv_id="France 24 UK">France 24 UK</channel>
   <channel update="i" site="my.movies.it" site_id="frisbee" xmltv_id="Frisbee">Frisbee</channel>
   <channel update="i" site="my.movies.it" site_id="fx" xmltv_id="FX">FX</channel>
   <channel update="i" site="my.movies.it" site_id="hiro" xmltv_id="Hiro">Hiro</channel>
   <channel update="i" site="my.movies.it" site_id="historychannel" xmltv_id="History Channel">History Channel</channel>
   <channel update="i" site="my.movies.it" site_id="iris" xmltv_id="Iris">Iris</channel>
   <channel update="i" site="my.movies.it" site_id="italia1" xmltv_id="Italia 1">Italia 1</channel>
   <channel update="i" site="my.movies.it" site_id="joi" xmltv_id="Joi">Joi</channel>
   <channel update="i" site="my.movies.it" site_id="k2" xmltv_id="K2">K2</channel>
   <channel update="i" site="my.movies.it" site_id="la5" xmltv_id="La5">La5</channel>
   <channel update="i" site="my.movies.it" site_id="la7" xmltv_id="La7">La7</channel>
   <channel update="i" site="my.movies.it" site_id="la7d" xmltv_id="La7d">La7d</channel>
   <channel update="i" site="my.movies.it" site_id="ladychannel" xmltv_id="Lady Channel">Lady Channel</channel>
   <channel update="i" site="my.movies.it" site_id="lei" xmltv_id="Lei">Lei</channel>
   <channel update="i" site="my.movies.it" site_id="man-ga" xmltv_id="Man-ga">Man-ga</channel>
   <channel update="i" site="my.movies.it" site_id="mediasetextra" xmltv_id="Mediaset Extra">Mediaset Extra</channel>
   <channel update="i" site="my.movies.it" site_id="mgmchannel" xmltv_id="MGM Channel">MGM Channel</channel>
   <channel update="i" site="my.movies.it" site_id="mtv" xmltv_id="MTV">MTV</channel>
   <channel update="i" site="my.movies.it" site_id="mtvmusic" xmltv_id="MTV Music">MTV Music</channel>
   <channel update="i" site="my.movies.it" site_id="mtvmusic" xmltv_id="MTV Music">MTV Music</channel>
   <channel update="i" site="my.movies.it" site_id="mya" xmltv_id="Mya">Mya</channel>
   <channel update="i" site="my.movies.it" site_id="nationalgeographicchannel" xmltv_id="National Geographic Channel">National Geographic Channel</channel>
   <channel update="i" site="my.movies.it" site_id="nichelodeon" xmltv_id="Nichelodeon">Nichelodeon</channel>
   <channel update="i" site="my.movies.it" site_id="odeon" xmltv_id="Odeon">Odeon</channel>
   <channel update="i" site="my.movies.it" site_id="playhousedisney" xmltv_id="Playhouse Disney">Playhouse Disney</channel>
   <channel update="i" site="my.movies.it" site_id="playhousedisney" xmltv_id="Playhouse Disney">Playhouse Disney</channel>
   <channel update="i" site="my.movies.it" site_id="pokeritalia24" xmltv_id="Poker Italia 24">Poker Italia 24</channel>
   <channel update="i" site="my.movies.it" site_id="pokeritalia24" xmltv_id="Poker Italia 24">Poker Italia 24</channel>
   <channel update="i" site="my.movies.it" site_id="premiumcalcio" xmltv_id="Premium calcio">Premium calcio</channel>
   <channel update="i" site="my.movies.it" site_id="premiumcinema" xmltv_id="Premium Cinema">Premium Cinema</channel>
   <channel update="i" site="my.movies.it" site_id="premiumcinemaemotion" xmltv_id="Premium Cinema Emotion">Premium Cinema Emotion</channel>
   <channel update="i" site="my.movies.it" site_id="premiumcinemaenergy" xmltv_id="Premium Cinema Energy">Premium Cinema Energy</channel>
   <channel update="i" site="my.movies.it" site_id="qvc" xmltv_id="QVC">QVC</channel>
   <channel update="i" site="my.movies.it" site_id="rai4" xmltv_id="Rai4">Rai4</channel>
   <channel update="i" site="my.movies.it" site_id="rai5" xmltv_id="Rai5">Rai5</channel>
   <channel update="i" site="my.movies.it" site_id="raidue" xmltv_id="RaiDue">RaiDue</channel>
   <channel update="i" site="my.movies.it" site_id="raigulp" xmltv_id="Rai Gulp">Rai Gulp</channel>
   <channel update="i" site="my.movies.it" site_id="raimovie" xmltv_id="Rai Movie">Rai Movie</channel>
   <channel update="i" site="my.movies.it" site_id="rainews" xmltv_id="Rai News">Rai News</channel>
   <channel update="i" site="my.movies.it" site_id="raipremium" xmltv_id="Rai Premium">Rai Premium</channel>
   <channel update="i" site="my.movies.it" site_id="raisport1" xmltv_id="Rai Sport 1">Rai Sport 1</channel>
   <channel update="i" site="my.movies.it" site_id="raistoria" xmltv_id="Rai Storia">Rai Storia</channel>
   <channel update="i" site="my.movies.it" site_id="raitre" xmltv_id="RaiTre">RaiTre</channel>
   <channel update="i" site="my.movies.it" site_id="raiuno" xmltv_id="RaiUno">RaiUno</channel>
   <channel update="i" site="my.movies.it" site_id="raiyoyo" xmltv_id="Rai Yoyo">Rai Yoyo</channel>
   <channel update="i" site="my.movies.it" site_id="realtime" xmltv_id="Real Time">Real Time</channel>
   <channel update="i" site="my.movies.it" site_id="realtime" xmltv_id="Real Time">Real Time</channel>
   <channel update="i" site="my.movies.it" site_id="rete4" xmltv_id="Rete4">Rete4</channel>
   <channel update="i" site="my.movies.it" site_id="skycinema1" xmltv_id="Sky Cinema 1">Sky Cinema 1</channel>
   <channel update="i" site="my.movies.it" site_id="skycinema24" xmltv_id="Sky Cinema + 24">Sky Cinema + 24</channel>
   <channel update="i" site="my.movies.it" site_id="skycinemaclassics" xmltv_id="Sky Cinema Classics">Sky Cinema Classics</channel>
   <channel update="i" site="my.movies.it" site_id="skycinemacomedy" xmltv_id="Sky Cinema Comedy">Sky Cinema Comedy</channel>
   <channel update="i" site="my.movies.it" site_id="skycinemafamily" xmltv_id="Sky Cinema Family">Sky Cinema Family</channel>
   <channel update="i" site="my.movies.it" site_id="skycinemahits" xmltv_id="Sky Cinema Hits">Sky Cinema Hits</channel>
   <channel update="i" site="my.movies.it" site_id="skycinemamax" xmltv_id="Sky Cinema Max">Sky Cinema Max</channel>
   <channel update="i" site="my.movies.it" site_id="skycinemapassion" xmltv_id="Sky Cinema Passion">Sky Cinema Passion</channel>
   <channel update="i" site="my.movies.it" site_id="skysport1" xmltv_id="Sky Sport 1">Sky Sport 1</channel>
   <channel update="i" site="my.movies.it" site_id="skysport2" xmltv_id="Sky Sport 2">Sky Sport 2</channel>
   <channel update="i" site="my.movies.it" site_id="skysport3" xmltv_id="Sky Sport 3">Sky Sport 3</channel>
   <channel update="i" site="my.movies.it" site_id="skysportextra" xmltv_id="Sky Sport Extra">Sky Sport Extra</channel>
   <channel update="i" site="my.movies.it" site_id="skysupercalcio" xmltv_id="Sky Supercalcio">Sky Supercalcio</channel>
   <channel update="i" site="my.movies.it" site_id="sportitalia" xmltv_id="Sport Italia">Sport Italia</channel>
   <channel update="i" site="my.movies.it" site_id="sportitalia2" xmltv_id="Sport Italia 2">Sport Italia 2</channel>
   <channel update="i" site="my.movies.it" site_id="steel" xmltv_id="Steel">Steel</channel>
   <channel update="i" site="my.movies.it" site_id="studiouniversal" xmltv_id="Studio Universal">Studio Universal</channel>
   <channel update="i" site="my.movies.it" site_id="supertennis" xmltv_id="Super Tennis">Super Tennis</channel>
   <channel update="i" site="my.movies.it" site_id="supertennis" xmltv_id="Super Tennis">Super Tennis</channel>
   <channel update="i" site="my.movies.it" site_id="tv2000" xmltv_id="Tv 2000">Tv 2000</channel>
   <channel update="i" site="my.movies.it" site_id="virginradiotv" xmltv_id="Virgin Radio TV">Virgin Radio TV</channel>
 <!---->

Thanks, Reneg! The config looks ok. So, this issue could stem from issues with .NET Framework 4.0 on XP machines. WG++ requires it and looking through the WG++ forum there is people reporting about these things. Hopefully WG++ maker could elaborate for you.

I think it's no problem ... I will plan it in and come back here or with a PM when ready

WG++Maker ... Jan

Thank's for your fast replay.

About the issue?, can you help me to fix it ?