Demoversion

ElecardFAN

Hi, this is great to see that you finally published a demoversion and the more amazing is that you also updated the heise software archive :) Somehow i missed the 4.6 version update there...

For those who do not know what http://www.heise.de/software/download/dvb_viewer/52285 is: It is the german answer to cnet.

@Christian: Maybe you should also post news there? So far i installed the demo on my laptop and it works fine with the default configuration (no installed codecs, except the one form Microsoft), plus

a dvb-t stick. The cool thing is that the stick has been detected automatically from my Windows 7 and the whole process from download to watch tv (incl. dvb-t scan) tooked less than 2 Minutes :whoot:

I hope that the demo will consider people to buy a version, at least those who argue why to use an illegal copy have one argument less on their site...

It is also a great because this way will stuff the mouth of goonies like this, who fool around and post false statements all around the web.

Peter

Edited by ElecardFAN