Change Email addy

Chuck35

• 3 months later...

If there is a way I am unaware of it.

You can change the email addy attached to the forum though. I subscribed to the new release threads so I get an email when a new file is posted. If the registration method changes again, we are going to be S.O.L.

I often receive emails like, i payed in 2002 can you change my old email and send new credentials? Short answer NO this only works with buying a new license. Anyway we can add an additional email in our database to make sure that the owner receives the emails on its new account.

• 1 year later...

"Anyway we can add an additional email in our database to make sure that the owner receives the emails on its new account."

To who I can contact for able to add new e-mail address into my DVBViewer member account? I suppose I have to prove somehow that I am member, but problem is that I don´t know whom to contact.

Thank you.

-Marko