• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• John D

• xtonys

• hackbart

• mobiwan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've found D3D documented under "tweaks" and I've found it in setup.xml. I hadn't turned it on, and I still haven't turned it on. So how did I manage to write message #3?

By trial and error I have found that the scaling works with Use Custom Renderers. I must have been using that at the time. (The problem in message #3 still occurs too.)

Let's not get side-tracked though. I can live without a scaled image. This thread is really about another MHEG5 problem.

Thanks for your help.

I meant the "Use Custom Renderers" in the Options.

Sorry for asking (i did not read the last 4 pages again), what exactly to you mean with

This thread is really about another MHEG5 problem.

If you mean the first post resp. the rendering behaviour: This is something i can not solve, the mheg engine offers the rendered content and requests informations like which channel is tuned in, the current pmt, buttons pressed etc.

Yes, forget the last 4 pages. The problem is expressed in message #1. Often, when the first image should appear, the second one appears instead (with or without a video insert).

If the bug is in the MHEG5 engine, and you can't change it, I'm sure that we can live with it. I'm hooked on DVBViewer now.

Thanks for some really great software.