seek/jump in mediafile from Vbs

matze_ger

Hi, want seek/jump to a Position (in seconds) when playback a recodfile.

I didn't find find any function in the Com interface of the DVBViewer to seek in the current playback.

I found Bookmarks but i can't jump to it from the vbs Script.

Has anybody a hint for me, how to jump to a specific position in the current played Record.

(Background, i will include the ComSkip into DVBViewer)

Thanks

Matze

Hallo Zusammen,

ich habe einen Weg gefunden über SendCommand um zu Zeitmarken zu springen.

Jedoch bringt das alles nichts da die Zeitsprünge +- 2 Minuten differieren können.

Ich habe jetzt einige Player ausprobiert und jeder Player zeigt eine andere Stelle vom Film bei gleicher Zeit?

Ich glaube das mit dem comskip kann ich vergessen da ein genauer Sprung anscheinend nicht möglich ist, schade.

Mich würde interessieren wie das VDR macht, den hier funktioniert es perfekt.

(Background, i will include the ComSkip into DVBViewer)

I guess this is a pretty hard project to pull off, but big praise to you for investigating the conditions at hand. You should know that a DVBViewer-Comskip-plugin already exists. Only problem is it's so old nobody remembers how to apply it any longer. There are many DVBViewer fans who would love to see a working Comskip-plugin being realized and the DVBV main developer promised to find some time to go through this plugin in order to get it to work. We are keeping our fingers crossed he will do that soon. Here's some intresting threads to read and you will also find the plugin there:

http://www.DVBViewer.tv/forum/topic/10169-commercial-detection/

http://www.DVBViewer.tv/forum/topic/37350-zoom-player-cut-list-to-DVBViewer/