Support for Broadlogic 2035 in the future??

kardzali

Would it be possible to support the Broadlogic 2035 (maybe 2030)? I will be receiving one soon. Currently ProgDVB supports it but I would obviously prefer to use DVBViewer. I found an SDK for Broadlogic card on the VBox website.

Broadlogic 2030/2035 DVB-S card SDK

I also have a Kiss Satdem (version without CI). Software is downloadable for those cards, but again it isn't as good as DVBViewer. I might be able to donate a Kiss Satdem if necessary for Christian to test.

;)

Daniel

• Like 1
Guest hackbart

Hi,

well since the Sky/Air/Cablestar are better than other cards in price <-> functionality comparison, i personally would only support the B2C2 chipset powered cards. Further on i like the people behind and also the card itself. But say never, never..

Christian

That is if you buy them new. For people who get some bargains on Ebay good software like DVBViewer would be a bonus and would attract more customers. Personally I am interested in various brands of DVB cards. I usually get them when they're cheap. DVBViewer would become even bigger if it supports other cards. I don't necessarily expect it to happen, it would just be a bonus. I am surely not going to get rid of my Skystar 2.

;) Daniel

• 1 month later...

I have a Hauppauge DEC 3000 and use the software that came with it. It's OK, but nothing to write home about. I've also tried ShowShifter, but that had some quirks that I didn't like.

Are there any plans to make DVBViewer work with the DEC 3000 (or does it already)? I liked it when I had a Technisat card, but don't use this any more.

Thanks,

Matt

Best reason for Christian supporting other cards for me would be that you cannot have 2 Skystar 2 cards in the same PC...

thats really true, but i think this is only a driver problem. But i think the Pro-Version could support other cards. But this is his decision.

Steffen