Positioner Suggestion

oMikR0n

Please do something so we can be able to maximize signal in each transponder, by moving our motors a bit left or right and then save the position. I miss a nice utility for skystar 2 that was able to do that.

Edited by oMikR0n
  • 1 year later...

Hi,

I will not create a new topic and ask the old.

I didn't find the answer to this question in help TransEdit.

In the positioner console on double click on the "Drive West\East" button (steps=0), the motor goes to the end of West\East position.... How then to stop it? The "Halt" button stops the motor only for some seconds and then again goes up to the end. Any ideas.

HW: Omicom S2 PCI + WinQuest MR460 + TransEdit 3.8.6

I will add that if to hold the Drive West\East button (steps=0), or to move for example steps=30, these modes work well.

Sorry bad english, but I think clearly.

In the positioner console on double click on the "Drive West\East" button (steps=0), the motor goes to the end of West\East position

The button is not supposed to be double-clicked.

From the TransEdit manual:

Drive West/East: Clicking these buttons drives the motor to the west resp. east. If the „Steps“ value is zero, the motor moves continuously until you release the button, letting the Console send a Halt Command.

Does it work in this way?

Does it work in this way?

Yes, it works. if hold (clutch) button.

But when you double click on the button, motor goes to the end position West or East.

I thought so conceived.

Edited by Antonio