newOSD rc3

Guest Lars_MQ

I know a lot of updates the last few days, but I think this one is quite nice. Semitransparency in Overlaymode like the native DVBViewer OSD does it.

From now on there will only be bugfix releases, I think it's time for the 1.0.

In the meantime I will work on the skins ;)

You can download the plugin as always from the memberarea.

newOSD for DVBViewer 

The newOSD plugin replaces the standard-OSD of the DVBViewer. It enhances the DVBViewer with a skinable Onscreendisplay and a interface to enable other plugins, to use the OSD easyly.

Version history 

Version 0.9 RC3

Add: Semitransparency for graphical Elements (no picture or text). See Help -> ini-File for more information.

Fix: Display of gradient in progressbar was faulty.

Optimized: Defaultskin work with semitransparency

Add: TV-Logo to default skin

You can get the defaultskin by deleting the newOSD.ini or the line "Skin=" inside the file.

I also uploaded the extended Logopack, thanks to desasterman for it.

For now mostly german TV-Stations but hopefully we will extend it over time.

Have fun

lars

Guest Lars_MQ
i have DVBViewer rc1 and newosd rc3 when i go to show epg doesn`t show me next program and timeline! when i use a normal osd it`s working great!

why?;)

When does that happen, if you select the EPG from then OSD-Menu?

Or if you try to click the Channelinfo (seen when switching channels)? Unfortunatly that doesn't work (for now) because of restrictions of the DVBViewer.

Which timeline do you mean? The graphical EPG-Overview for the OSD? Therefor you need the osdTimeline Plugin.

lars

yes this doesn't work this time. The new OSD is this time not clickable ... so you cant switch between miniEPG and description of this film...

Guest Lars_MQ

Well as a workaround for now, you could assign the present and next EPG details to a key in the settings menu of DVBViewer. You can't click it, but pressing the apropriate key will show the infos.

lars

Edited by Lars_MQ