Favorites list and channel frequency change

stefabona

Hi guys... i have a little problem...

Suppose that i have my favorites list with channel a and b. The provider changes the frequency of channels a and b: B takes the A frequency and A changes frequency to another one.

I update the channel list with transedit and the list in dvbviewwer is ok, but not the favorites! I go to channel b (listed as channel B if i "manage favorites") but when i watch it i see (and the epg writes) the channel A!!

Basically when there is a frequency change i can update the normal channel list with transedit but the favorites remain unchanged, it shows a channel but there is another one (the one that had taken the frequency of previous): i think that this is a big limitation because, added to the impossibility to assign desired numbers to channel (e.g. like sky does with 200-299 for sport, 300-399 for cinema.......) and this problem it becomes very difficult to manage channel liist and very VERY often i have to modify settings.....

Edited by stefabona