Hauppauge HD PVR

hackbart

Hi,

i received several emails concerning this box in last weeks, and to be honest integrating it took longer than i expected. The reason was a combination of lack of experience to add such a "thing", which is technically nothing else than a DA/AD convertor, but the fact that the delivery service was unable to do its job :(

Anyway i'm happy to announce that the next version of the DVBViewer will support this device.

All you have to do is to create a mapping list for each adapter you installed and to set up the video and audio source, resp. to select the IR Blaster you want to use. You will be able to choose between the build in blaster device, or a plugin. I will publish the interface once it is complete.

hardware.png Img_0111.jpg

Once you did this, you can scan for the channels which where added as normal dvb/atsc channels inside the DVBViewer. There is only one thing which wont work: The epg data has to be imported, since the Hauppauge device is not a regular DVB/ATSC adapter.

A small sample video can be found here:

Christian

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...

Hello, I using hardware: Visus TV Extreme USB (Digital television (ISBD-T), Composite video, S-video).

In DVBViewer only works Digital television (ISBD-T), Have some configuration that can make it work Composite video and S-video?

Sorry for my bad English...

4 hours ago, Tjod said:

The DVBViewer don't support analog input like composite video and S-video. So it is not possible to use this with the DVBViewer.

Tks,

But is there any possibility of implementing this option, or is it out of the question?