iMON PAD remote control problems

Animatrix

Since upgrading to the new version of DVBViewer 4.8.1, the remote does not work anymore. I had saved on my HD an old version 4.2.1 and go with that.

May depend on what? I have to wait for a new release?

Imon PAD RC depends on the imon software that translates the IMON RC Keys to Keyboard keys. DVBViewer just interprets the keyboard keys. You can map keyboard keys to functions. That means DVBViewer does not access the IMON PAD directly!

The problem is just that: I can not teach DVBViewer the various commands. I go to options> commands I click on "learn" and sending the command: nothing happens!

With the old version, 4.2.1, everything worked.

I could not install an older version like the 4.6?

(please excuse my bad English)

The problem is just that: I can not teach DVBViewer the various commands. I go to options> commands I click on "learn" and sending the command: nothing happens!

What do you mean by "sending the command" after pressing "learn"? Are you trying to send the command from the iMON pad, perhaps? In such a case no wonder it does not work.

When pressing the "learn" button DVBViewer expects a keyboard command made on your keyboard. This keyboard command has to correspond with the one you configured in the iMON software for this button. U see the iMON pad emulates keyboard commands, in other words it sends keyboard commands to DVBViewer. Hope this is clearer :bye:

4.2.1 proceeded with in that way, and everything worked. DVBViewer to send the command through the remote control, and he was recording.

With 4.8.1 I tried to do as you say sending the signal from the keyboard and configuring the iMON with those combinations of keys on the keyboard, but nothing happens.

Considering that the iMON works with all other programs, I think the problem is DVBViewer.

P.S. My operating system is Win7 64 and my case is an Antec Fusion Remote Max

4.2.1 proceeded with in that way, and everything worked. DVBViewer to send the command through the remote control, and he was recording.

With 4.8.1 I tried to do as you say sending the signal from the keyboard and configuring the iMON with those combinations of keys on the keyboard, but nothing happens.

Considering that the iMON works with all other programs, I think the problem is DVBViewer.

P.S. My operating system is Win7 64 and my case is an Antec Fusion Remote Max

Aha, you have Win7 64-bit! I have seen folks reporting about the same issue before using that OS, but can't seem to find the threads when searching for em. You may actually have a bug there and i suggest you to do a full bug report, which increases the chance the bug will be fixed, by following the instructions here:

http://www.DVBViewer.tv/forum/topic/2210-how-to-post-bugs-or-problems-correctly/

OK, this is my support.zip

•exact TV-card modell and useed driver version: FireDTV DVBS2

•type and chipset of the mainboard: ASUS P5QL-E

•graphics card and useed driver version: AMD HD6670 - CCC 11.5

support.zip

Please delete the DVBViewer.exe in iMonManager and add the exe newly, it's only a test (Please search the path by hand not automaticly !) .

Standard keyboard commands work in DVBViewer (F6 and so on) ?

Any other application in iMonManager is working properly with keyboard mapping (PDVD or something else)?

DVBViewer have focus by sending the commands with remote (please check with a mouse klick on DVBViewer window)?

Hm, I can't test this, because i haven't Win7 64Bit for testing.

Which iMonManager Version do you use?

I will describe your problem also in the german forum. I think it's an iMonManager Problem, not an DVBViewer problem. We will see which feedback we can receive.

Please upload your DVBViewer.imo without any changes since your problems.

Have you automatically scanned the installed programms and switched to standard programm commands after the latest update?

I have automatically scanned the installed programms and loaded the standard DVBViewer.imo without any change. I also tried to add some commands like Alt + F4 (close the application) but these do not work

It looks like that the DVBViewer.imo has a wrong file format. So please upload your file.

If you use the iMonPad path is c:\Program\Soundgraph\PresetPad\DVBViewer.imo and in case of MCE ...PresetMCE.

Your DVBViewer.imo has ucs-2 file format, i think this is the problem (iMonManager Bug).

Inside the file:

뒕燭

Please try the following DVBViewer.imo for a test (changed to ANSI file format). Import this file in iMonManager.

Nothing to do. I imported your file into Imon manager, and it did not work. I opened it with notepad and saved in ANSI format, but the result is not changed. In both cases the data appeared to me strange, not like a classic files.imo :(

At this point I think the problem is my PC so as soon as I can, I make a good format and reinstall everything from scratch

Solved, the problem was not DVBViewer but IMON managers! :biggrin:

I have the Frontview set to automatically and enabled turn off the display when starting a video player including DVBViewer. Raising the check, the remote works!

And to think that I myself, long ago, I pointed out to the lords of Soundgraph, that when I first started a video player, the display was extinguished with the exception of DVBViewer, the bug was resolved with a subsequent release. I was reminded of this thing, I removed the check and...... everything works.

But now I have to point out the problem at Soundgraph :blush: