Options for DVBViewer pro Server/using virtual

plankie

Hi,

I'm using the following setup:

<LNB> -- <Stab rotor> -- <PC with TechnoTrend S3200> -- <DVBViewer Pro Server> -- <Network> -- <Laptop with DVBViewer client>

1) All is working like a charm, but from time to time I'm running into the problem of having no picture after channel change. It doesn't matter if change transponders or stay on the same.

I did some investigation and found the DVB Source in state: (DVB Source 3.5.5.0)

Video State: No data/connected

Audio State: No data/connected

Filter State: Running

Last Error: None

To solve this, I need to give a 'rebuild graph' command (which I already pre programmed as hotkey :))

Is there a way to 'initiate automatic rebuild graph every X seconds' under those circumstances? This would also help when receiption has been temporarily unavailable because of either bad weather or a bird sitting on the LNB ;)

2) Signal level would be a nice thing to see through DVBViewer server. It now only states 100% (or is it showing Signal quality? In that case, make it an option to switch?