lines and judder

wazza_2

wonder if ya can help me , On DVBViewer i am getting some lag and sometimes lines through the screen, when i install hd pack 2.6 it says (msdt.exe -id AeroDiagnostic) error do ya no what i have to do to fix this, i am running a radeon 5770 HD graphics card 12gig memory ssd harddrive and a phenom II x4 3.1 so i cant see what the problem is

ok done that think i have sorted that problem out , the only thing is that i am having to keep rebiulding my graphics if i do anything, as i am using a quad core processor is they anyway i can set it so it only uses 1 core

• 1 month later...

First thing, be sure that DXVA is enabled.

Use PowerDVD as codec.

But first, switch back to the restorepoint where you installed HDpack.

The codec can run on a diffferent thread.

Otherwise post a support.zip file

i also use hd pack and klite, no problem here.

Start DVBViewer, right click on window, go to Viewe-Filters, and see what codec you have here.

If for example is DivX, change it to something else from : View-Options-DirectX, change here your mpeg 2 codec and your hd codec to something else.

If your codec is Cyberlink, you see that in View-Filters, click on Cyberlink codec here, and activate DXVA, then rebuilt graph.