TSPlayer

fundom

I have been recording full transponder .ts files & later viewing & saving the chosen streams/ channels. Many, many transponders have a mix of FTAs and encrypted channels from different providers. Is it possible that TSPlayer demux & save encrypted streams as well to help those who have more than one subscription viewing cards for such diverse providers?

I think he doesn't want the mux to be decrypted, but the channels to be written to separate files.

TSPlayer isn't designed for such a task. The kind of file inspection performed by TSPlayer includes reading time stamps, video & audio headers, detecting the format etc - not possible with encrypted streams. Additionally it would be necessary to export the CAT and ECM/EMM streams to the new files... far beyond the TSPlayer scope.

As far as it concerns the technical part, the TransEdit Analyzer is much more able to demux such files. It allows to re-record an arbitrary selection of streams resp. PIDs to a new file while analyzing the source TS. However, since the UI doesn't specifically support extracting channels from a file, it will be quite cumbersome to get the desired result.

Thank you Derrick and Griga for your attention and replies.

I think he doesn't want the mux to be decrypted, but the channels to be written to separate files

Yes Griga that's what I desire. Your reply seems to be promising. If it is not much of a botheration & time taking, I would be grateful if you could guide me how to use TransEdit for this purpose.

Thanks & Regards,