OSD up/down : no repeat with remote control

amigace

Hi,

i can't get rid of the following problem :

- in OSD, using the buttons up/down on my remote for selecting channels etc. , DVBViewer does only recognize a single press of the assigned button at the time.

This means browsing the channellist etc. in the OSD by simply holding the appropriate button for several seconds, does not work. You have to press the same button (e.g. down) over and over again to browse the OSD channellist.

Holding the button pressed for Volume +/- does work excellent, so it is not a problem of my remote control.... / Using the keyboard for the same functions does work too ofcourse. Please don't tell me to use Girder or Miriam, i know that these programs work for this as they simulate keypresses, but i have to use WinLIRC because of several reasons. (Sending commands over TCP/IP instead of simulating the keyboard)

thanks in advance.