Transedit 3.8.1.0

Rob66

I try understand Transedit in the way that i can get a list of transonder out of it... Until now i don't have succeed...

Example: Astra 19.2 E result in a 0192.ini file. I executed a blind scan. The result is a lot of names 2 - 6 times as result of the scanning steps fo 10 Mhz. I can't work with it that simple don't give the right information.

Can somebody advice my how to handle in case of a new satelite scan?

Thks Rob66

• 3 weeks later...

Please read the manual.

I read the manual but can't setup my scan...

Can somebody advice my how to handle in case of a new satellite scan?

So, how to setup trandedit to make a new satellitte scan list.. (235.ini) list

Thks Robert

Edited by Rob66

What is the problem? 0235.ini is already in the Transponder folder. If you persist to bild your own ini files, you just have to follow normal pc produres ;)

Transedit -> File -> New List -> Satellite. You'll see an empty "New Satellite" list. Change the name, enter the wanted position and diseqc settings. Then -> save as (e.g. 0235.ini)

What is the problem? 0235.ini is already in the Transponder folder. If you persist to bild your own ini files, you just have to follow normal pc produres ;)

Transedit -> File -> New List -> Satellite. You'll see an empty "New Satellite" list. Change the name, enter the wanted position and diseqc settings. Then -> save as (e.g. 0235.ini)

Yes, i want to make a complete new list. So i try to get all transponder information from the satellite by using blind scan. Then after the scan my list is full with multiply name's and importance it is on different freq. (scan interval set 5 Mhz). The freq what is normaly specified by the provider example 12.187 H is read as 12170 12175 12180 12185 12190 12195 all with the same name (scan interval of 5 Mhz).

I short term's i can't get a complete list out of it...

Hope you can help me...

Thks Robert

Edited by Rob66

..only tv cards with internal hardware blindscan are suited. But transedit doesn't support hardware blindscan You're probably using transedit's software implementation. Just forget blindscan :bye:

..only tv cards with internal hardware blindscan are suited. But transedit doesn't support hardware blindscan You're probably using transedit's software implementation. Just forget blindscan :bye:

OK Thanks for your answer. I have Technotrend S2-3200 PCI Card.

PLS Advice Is there a card that support hardware blind scan?

Thks Robert

There are only few cards supporting hardware blindscan. A popular tool is CrazyScan to perform blindscan and RF-scan. Read here and you'll probably find all cards that are available.

_http://rickcaylor.websitetoolbox.com/?forum=106995

There are only few cards supporting hardware blindscan. A popular tool is CrazyScan to perform blindscan and RF-scan. Read here and you'll probably find all cards that are available.

_http://rickcaylor.websitetoolbox.com/?forum=106995

Thks For your advice, Robert

if you follow the links in the main discussion thread you'll directed to the downloads without speaking russian ;)

Problem solve I got all file, Many Thanks Robert

Edited by Rob66