List of command line parameters?

jb238

• 8 years later...

The rest and a lot more can be done with an additional tool, that receives command line parameters, converts them to Windows messages and passes them to the DVBViewer.

[#10343] We could not determine which topic you were attempting to view.

can anybody tell me more about the "additional tool" ?

Hallo,

@Griga: Dein Link unter "additonal tool" funktioniert bei mir nicht und führt nur zu einer Fehlermeldung

Viele Grüße

Webturtle

• 3 years later...

Please can somebody tell me what the existing command line switches are.

-c I saw the link above so I know how to use this one

-i This exists [the application uses it] but I not been able to find out what it does by experimenting with it

-m this seems to minimise the application

I just want to know what exists so I can decide if any of them are useful for me. If these ones existed I would definitely make use of them,

- one that opened the application with its EPG already showing

- one that opened the application with sound muted [i'd use that in conjunction with the EPG command line switch]

They are currently only in the German Wiki

http://de.DVBViewer.tv/wiki/Kommandoparameter

-i prevents the DVBViewer from executing the following command line switches if it is running.

-i -c will start the DVBViewer without playback but will not stop the playback in a running DVBViewer instance.

-x[number] is the one with most power the number is from the actions.ini (DVBViewer program folder)

-x25 -x37 for mute and opening the EPG window

• Like 1

Tjod - Many thanks. The muted EPG switches are very handy for me and I will work my way through the German list to see what else I can learn.