dany u-2000 tv usb

toughcanny

Hi,

I bought dany u-2000 usb tv module to watch tv / satellite and then installed progdvb. I am not able to view any channel.

When I went to Hardware under Options setting, I see nothing list in Device box.

I dont know my device is being recognized or not. I am sure I have properly installed its driver and I can view USB TV device in my computer device manager.

Please let me know how can i configure this

thanks

Edited by toughcanny

This is the DVBViewer forum. Ask your question in the progdvb forum. Or purchase DVBViewer :)

Hmmmm, ok, here before purchasing, I also installed DVBViewer demo version, but here I can not see that. Kindly let me know how it works and how I can see satelite channels?

Thanks

1. Did you installed the driver for your adapter?

2. Is the adapter listed under options->hardware inside the DVBViewer demo?

If so, make sure that you have installed some decoders in order to decode the audio and video signal. Usually at least if you have windows 7 installed you already have them from Microsoft, otherwise install proper decoders (i'm pretty sure that you find some of them on your driver cd).

Christian

PS: Are you sure that the stick is a DVB adapter?

I've downloaded the driver and had a look at it. Seems to be a stick for analog TV, not for digital TV (DVB). Analog TV is not supported by DVBViewer, and I guess the same applies to progdvb.

1. Did you installed the driver for your adapter?

2. Is the adapter listed under options->hardware inside the DVBViewer demo?

If so, make sure that you have installed some decoders in order to decode the audio and video signal. Usually at least if you have windows 7 installed you already have them from Microsoft, otherwise install proper decoders (i'm pretty sure that you find some of them on your driver cd).

Christian

PS: Are you sure that the stick is a DVB adapter?

Yes, I have installed the driver but it is not listed under hardware section :(

I there any way to view satellite channel or it is useless for me?

I've downloaded the driver and had a look at it. Seems to be a stick for analog TV, not for digital TV (DVB). Analog TV is not supported by DVBViewer, and I guess the same applies to progdvb.

Thanks all for replying.

Oh! I havnt much idea and difference between analog and digital once. Is this useless for me? How can I view the satellite channels and using which software?

If any way to use this one does it has limited feature or number of channel as compare to digital one?

Well, analog satellite TV is dying out. Which satellite position do you receive? Maybe there are no analog broadcasts anymore.

I guess it is Nilesat 101/102 like this. Oh it means my this device is going useless