stop TS-recording but not TS-playback

aydan

Hi there,

lately I used TS pretty extensively and Inoticed that if you do a timed TS-recording the recording will stop without stopping playback. I'd like to be able to do this manually too. Cuz if you stop timeshifting now you'll end up in live view and the TS-data is gone.

timeshift and ts-recording are normaly two different ways. TS-recording with VRPlugin

But you can keep the timeshift data if you want. Only enable it in DVBViewer menu.

Steffen

I understand you right! And if you want to keep this file you have to activated what i wrote. Otherwise the timeshiftfile would deleted after using by DVBViewer.

This recording is only a side effect of timeshift. Regular ts-recording you can make by VRPlugin (as i wrote).

Timeshift and normal sheduled recording during the same time is not possible with DVBViewer. We disabled thsi because its fault-prone.

Steffen

post-6-1095142146_thumb.png

timeshift: records stream to your harddisk. In this file you can navigate, thats timeshift. timeshift without record can't work.

If you stop timeshift, recording of this timeshift file stops too.

I just want to stop recording while still Watching the timeshifted program
you want stop a sheduled recording while you watch timeshift? :) I hope i understand you right: You have a programmed record and now you activate timeshift and the record should stop without a warning message!? Normaly the recording have priority and not the timeshifting.
  • 2 weeks later...