Plugin SDK Update?

gema

Guest hackbart

hmm, i did not translate the interface to c, but i suppose it's not that big a deal.

Christian

PS: What do you need the sdk for? It's similar to Multidec, but for some good reasons i did not make it 100% compatible.

in an other thread I asked for a delay for the record info file because in some cases this file is wrong/empty (only 0:00 inside).

This wish didn't get the approval, thus I will try to make it by my own.

First steps work: DLLMain is called with ATTACH/DETACH but now I need

the correct declaration and definition for the other functions, how to export,

which new callbacks, ...

extern "C" {

char * __stdcall Version()

{

return "0.0";

}

char * __stdcall Copyright()

{

return "erwin";

}

char * __stdcall LibTyp()

{

return "Plugin";

}

//usw

}

Wichtig also extern "C" und __stdcall. Und noch eins: Die Exports gehören in ein .DEF-File, Microsoft's __dllexport unter Verzicht auf das DEF-File funktioniert wegen des dort verwendeten Name-mangling nicht.

Falls es Schierigkeiten mit der Umsetzung der Delphi-Datentypen nach C gibt, frag ruhig noch mal nach!

Viel Erfolg erwin

Sorry for the answer is in german.

PS: extern "C" natürlich nur bei C++!

Edited by erwin
  • 3 years later...

The MCE remote plugin has several issues, for instance it changes the volume of DVBViewer and the system at the same time. Other problem is some buttons will invoke the MS MediaCenter so there are quite a few things that need to be fixed. I want to write a MCE remote plugin fixing the issues of the current plugin. Is there any input plugin or general plugin source code? I know C++ better than Delphi but Delphi code would help too.

It'll raise input events for several window messages and block other window messages so I have to hook the window procedure which can be done using the SetWindowLong function where you can set the pointer to the window procedure. Some source code would be great since anything other than .NET is very difficult for me since it's extremely rare I code something other than .NET.

It would be easier to tell windows not to use the build in actions on some of the remote keys. That's what you expirience. google might help you.

I canned the mce remote because of this annoying MS forced behaviour.

That would however break MS MediaCenter so it's not a solution for me. I'm lookin for a solution that don't need EventGhost or Girder which are resource hogs.

I might write a resource friendly application using global hooks. This way I can control any application.

• 4 weeks later...
That would however break MS MediaCenter so it's not a solution for me. I'm lookin for a solution that don't need EventGhost or Girder which are resource hogs.

I might write a resource friendly application using global hooks. This way I can control any application.

Have you tried LM Remote Keymap. It controls programs based on their focus, using profiles . It can also switch off the annoying keys that are hogged by MC.

Like the Green Button etc... and remap them.