Usals

wikings1

Hello i wonder if it possible to have a function that scans all you active sattelites

Right now you need to scan everysattelite manually.

Little lazy hehe

Regards wikings1

• 4 weeks later...

Hello i wonder if it possible to have a function that scans all you active sattelites

Right now you need to scan everysattelite manually.

Little lazy hehe

Regards wikings1

and to add, to place the angular position automatically and manually in each satelite

Both would be an excellent idea and I was about to request the same and would like to add one option:

1) Change the setting for all or selected satellites at once to Angular Position

2) Scan or update, all or selected satellites.

3) Scan with possibility to 'delay scan' (when a motor is being used), to give a certain delay to give the motor time to position.

This last one could be

- Entered into a fixed amount of seconds (as not all motors move at same speed, even speed differs when H/V is used because of a change in voltage)

- Or x degrees/second. As long as DVBViewer 'knows' what current position is, it could be using a delay that will be like 1 second/degrees. So from 19.2 to 13.0 east, would give a scan-delay of 6 seconds.