DVBLogic into DVBViewer

Knut

Hi,

I use DVBViewer to wach TV.

I also have DVBLogic, but i dont know how to configurate the hardware.

In the hardware option i have the following turners: I have cable TV.

Digital Devices DVB-C Turner 1 (1)

Digital Devices DVB-C Turner 2 (2)

DVBLink Turner 1 (3)

DVBLink Turner 2 (4)

DVBLink Turner 3 (5)

DVBLink Turner 4 (6)

I can use the Digital Devices DVB-c turners, but i want to use DVBLink Turners instead.

In DVBLink i have already done a channel scan, do i need to do a new one in DVBViewer whwn useing DVBLink Turner?

Is it any who now how to setup this?

This is not really supported. If thy emulate real BDA drivers (which is not facing the device type for WMC) it can work in DVBViewer.

You have to congregation everything in the DVBViewer e.g. you have to rune the channel scan in DVBViewer.

And I think there is no benefit from using DVBLink with DVBViewer. It is only a source for problems.

If you use DVBViewer regularly you should uninstall DVBLink. Ang give DVBViewer or Recording Service direct control over the hardware.

I get a up a screen in DVBViewer who says "Turners are occupied by other clients" when i try to use DVBLink Turner 1 (3).

All the channel search and decoding have been done in DVBLogic, but i dont know how to get the channellist into DVBViewer.

Look like I have to scan again.

DVBLink Turner 1 (3) are useing Digital Devices DVB-C Turner 1 (1)to get TV signals.

Maybe i have to take away the Digital Devices DVB-C Turner 1 in DVBViewer, maybe some conflicts?

I also have CI module innstalled, should i remowe the CI module hardware?

You have to make sure that only one program trays to assesses one device.

If you use the reel device in DVBLink (bad idea) you have to disable it in the DVBViewer.

And if you use a DVBLink Tuner in DVBViewer you have to make sure that only the uses it.

So you have to disable other applications which tray to assess the tuner e.g. all WMC services.

And DVBLink should do nothing than pas all data it get from the driver 1:1 on to the DVBViewer and send all data it get from the DVBViewer to the driver.

And things lice the channel list or EPG in DVBLink have nothing to-do with the DVBViewer.

What benefit do you hope to get by using DVBViewer via DVBLink instead of using the hardware direct?

Dvblink is for creating VIRTUAL TUNER IN MCE.

It has nothing to do with DVBViewer. There are an Dvblink app that work with DVBViewer, but is obsolete now.

Its name is: DVBLink For DVBViewer

Or: DVBLink2MediaPortalChannelExport ( search on their forum).

Edited by bogdan1980

Hi,

Is it any way to use DVBViewer together with DVBLink.

I have scanned and done a setup of the channels in DVBLink.

I just want them inro DVBViewer.

Its possible to use Windows Media Center, but i prefer DVBViewer.

I saw DVBLogic before had a program called DVBLink for DVBViewer, but it dont exist anymore.

Somebody who now whwt to do, or if it possible?

I have scanned and done a setup of the channels in DVBLink.

I just want them inro DVBViewer.

The channel scan in DVBLink is for WMC only.

I saw DVBLogic before had a program called DVBLink for DVBViewer, but it dont exist anymore.
DVBLink for DVBViewer worked in a other way.

You fist had to install and configure the DVBViewer. And than you could use DVBLink for DVBViewer to give WMC via DVBViewer assess to the hardware which WMC doesn't support on its own.

The may function of all DVBLogic product is additional hardware support for WMC.

If you like tu use the DVBViewer uninstallant DVBLink!