Two DVB-S2 cards in Dvbviewer

romeo

Hi, I searched previous posts about DVBViewer and multiple cards/tuners situations, and can only find information for record/stream at same time.

I'd like to know is it possible to watch video from one tuner, and listen audio on another one at same time in one window of DVBViewer.

I have two separate dish systems (one for each card), so it shouldnt be no trouble with frequencies and polarisations.

Why I'm asking this is mostly for live sports coverage, where I want to listen comentary on my language (SD channel-poor picture quality) and watch on HD channel (foreign language comentary).

Thank You.

Thanks for suggestion, but another small picture in corner when watching sports is not clean solution.

Probably the only way I can do this is another instance of DVBViewer(minimized) for audio.

Thank you anyway.

Thanks for suggestion, but another small picture in corner when watching sports is not clean solution.

Probably the only way I can do this is another instance of DVBViewer(minimized) for audio.

Thank you anyway.

The way I do it is like this: Get the audio I want on the big picture and the video I want on the small screen. Drag the small picture up to the top left, and then drag the opposite corner of the small picture down to the bottom right. The picture will then (almost) completely cover the poor quality picture.

Hope this makes sense!

C.

• 1 year later...

Hello. The work of two cards SkyStar 2 express HD in one PC?

Work DVBViewer? recordservice?

PC, Win8 x64.

Thanks.

I have one working here on Windows 7 x64, I had to add the driver manually by selecting the unrecognised device in the Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Device Manager , right click device marked ? click update driver, browse in Technisat DVD. Make sure also the Molex power cable is firmly pushed in. Good signal strength & quality.

Edited by dvbrewer